Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Somebody ask what the price of a gallon of milk is...

Wasn't it his Daddy that flubbed the same question?
    Actually it was Bill Clinton that flubbed that one, it cracked me up
    I knew it was one of our previous dummies...

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Our Commander and Thief. In Greed we Trust !!!

And the "sheeple" just don't get it yet. They are ready to put another Council of Foreign Relations rummey in the White House.

This is just about our last effort to save this country. We need urgency, dedication and will to take out country back...

I knew Bush would be bad, but I had noooooooooooooooooo earthly clue he would be as bad as he really is. He and his cronies have done everything they can to make a few bucks off of the defeat of America and I pray his legacy will tell the real story to our grandchildren.

George W. Bush, the grandson of an american banker who laundered money for the Nazi's in their attempt to defeat the US during WWII (Prescott Bush)... himself became President, and did everything within the scope of his power to of the United States of America. George may have succeeded... time will tell very shortly.
    Dianne,
    You know your history too well! Time to re-educate yourself with the revised version.

For others, this may enlighten some of the history to that Dianne is referring:

(warning, graphic and bad images - I can't locate my saved improved PC website)

http://ecosyn.us/Bush-Hitler/
    What's the price is freedom...today? Veteran, US Army, E-5, 1978-1982 *****Ron Paul for President 2008***** http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/

I can't even watch or listen to the man anymore.
    Yeah, our economy is just fine, it's just that
    the dollar is about to collapse!

There is true evil in this world, folks.

The New World Order Globalists are NOT GONNA WIN.
    ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

"My resolution for the New Year is this: to work with Congress to keep our economy growing, to keep your tax burden low, and to ensure that the money you send to Washington is spent wisely - or not at all," Bush said.

As the economy has been battered by a mortgage crisis, a credit crunch and low consumer confidence, Bush has sought to show he is in touch with the typical family's concerns. He also has cited a range of indicators - such as export numbers and unemployment rates - to back up his view that the underlying economy is strong and resilient.
    Here's what he can do about "special projects" spending, stop giving money to racist organizations like La raza who condone illegal activities (illegal aliens)!

ENFORCE our immigration laws, so the illegals will self-deport! How can any American support his family on half of what he was making 20 years ago?!?! Thank the illegals and greedy employers for that!

PROVE to me that I didn't make a mistake in voting for you dubya! Do the right thing and listen to YOUR people, the AMERICAN people!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Dianne,
    You know your history too well! Time to re-educate yourself with the revised version.

For others, this may enlighten some of the history to that Dianne is referring:

(warning, graphic and bad images - I can't locate my saved improved PC website)

http://ecosyn.us/Bush-Hitler/

Too bad people didn't educate themselves before they voted for King George. The apple never falls far from the tree.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    The New Nuremberg trials are coming
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Inflation is very high right now - read this article, but a well known investnment firm to understand how the government is manipulating the inflation equation to get the results they want. Using the equation they used in the 1980's we are AT or above 10% inflation!

Detailed, but very good article

http://www.europac.net/whitepapers/The% ... %20CPI.pdf

Banned
    Anybody that's forced to live from paycheck to paycheck already KNOWS that the government figures on inflation are COOKED!

What I can't understand is why SO MANY Americans don't REALIZE it!

This Ethanol subsidy by the federal gov't is a very good example of why we should have a FREE market.

There are other more energy efficient crops that can be grown to make biofuels, but the gov't pushes one, touting energy independence but really hurting our food supply and benefiting a powerful lobby.

Also the gov't pushing research and money toward biofuels, hurts things like electric storage device research. If we had compact electric storage devices (i.e. ultra-capacitors, not batteries) and a better electric grid (more nuclear plants (no-emissions whatsoever), solar, wind) we'd have energy independence and all our land could be used to grow FOOD.

Get the Federal government out of the economy - they only screw it up.

Vote Ron Paul.

Dianne I agree with you TOTALLY.

But, now the new year is just a few hours away, I am concern about everything that is happening, and sometimes its what the use.

I am looking at Duncan Hunter, but, I really havent made my mind up yet.

Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast