Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I posted this earlier. These are the corporate candidates NOT to vote for: Thank God Hunter and Paul are not on this list. We have to back these guys, with everything we got.

Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:01 am Post subject: Those not to vote for !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=58576

THE NEW WORLD DISORDER
    Book on 'secret clubs' shoots up Amazon charts
    Exposes how CFR, Bilderbergers, Trilateral Commission win White House

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: November 19, 2007
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

The new book that exposes the connection between secretive organizations such as the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderberg Group and the Trilateral Commission with winning the U.S. presidency is soaring up the Amazon best-seller charts.

Daniel Estulin's "The True Story of the Bilderberg Group" reached No. 9 on the list of non-fiction best-sellers, and No. 60 overall.

As WND reported recently, nearly every person elected as president of the United States since 1952 – and nearly every opponent – has belonged to the CFR.

Regardless of how one characterizes them, the fact that virtually all presidents belong to the same secret clubs prompts Estulin to wonder if the 2008 election will also be a contest between globalist insiders.

According to a variety of sources, the following presidential candidates are either members of one of the groups or have strong ties: Hillary Rodham Clinton, Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, Barack Obama, John McCain, John Edwards, Fred Thompson, Joe Biden, Chris Dodd and Bill Richardson. Mike Huckabee, though not a member, spoke to the CFR in September. Since then, his political star has risen to the point that he has become a top-tier candidate. So often throughout recent history it has been the case.
    (Story continues below)

Quote Originally Posted by stealthwii
    This Ethanol subsidy by the federal gov't is a very good example of why we should have a FREE market.

There are other more energy efficient crops that can be grown to make biofuels, but the gov't pushes one, touting energy independence but really hurting our food supply and benefiting a powerful lobby.

Get the Federal government out of the economy - they only screw it up.
    A FREE market is what made this country great in the beginning. Good post!

Bush Tries to Assure Families on Economy
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush has NEVER known POVERTY or even simple everyday MIDDLE-CLASS struggle. ALL he has EVER known is WEALTH, POWER, and PRIVILEGE. He has NO idea what life is REALLY like for the AVERAGE American, MUCH less the POOR!

"My resolution for the New Year is this: to work with Congress to keep our economy growing, to keep your tax burden low, and to ensure that the money you send to Washington is spent wisely - or not at all," Bush said.
    Bush has been in the White House going on 7 years now, and NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE TO BENEFIT AMERICAN CITIZENS. So the above statement is nothing but more BUNK.

THANK GOODNESS WE ONLY HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THIS IDIOT FOR ONE MORE YEAR - BUT IT IS GOING TO BE A LONG ONE.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Our Commander and Thief. In Greed we Trust !!!

And the "sheeple" just don't get it yet. They are ready to put another Council of Foreign Relations rummey in the White House.

This is just about our last effort to save this country. We need urgency, dedication and will to take out country back...

I knew Bush would be bad, but I had noooooooooooooooooo earthly clue he would be as bad as he really is. He and his cronies have done everything they can to make a few bucks off of the defeat of America and I pray his legacy will tell the real story to our grandchildren.

George W. Bush, the grandson of an american banker who laundered money for the Nazi's in their attempt to defeat the US during WWII (Prescott Bush)... himself became President, and did everything within the scope of his power to destroy the United States of America. George may have succeeded... time will tell very shortly.

And I totally agree with that. Also seems to me he will and wants to do things HIS way, and bring the distruction of the USA. You hear him say their land was stolden from them? Well what about the INDIANS. They where here a KILL after Columbus came over to STEAL their land what about that???? Shouldnt know matter what type of indian you are you should get all the FREEBIES that Bush and his FAMILY the TRATIOR adminstration are giving to these ILLEGALS? Indians paid with their LIVES they where killed for the land. ILLEGALS come over here and they say GIVE ME YOU OWE ME, just like the mexican president is saying to AMERICA give me. We have given to them and given to them and still the problems are NOT being solved. I hear soooooooo much of give me, and the tratiors in the white house give it to them and other countrys, but, they can not take care of the people who are here, and who are the real AMERICANS. And the VETS who fought for the freedom we all have here, and for the freedom for ILLEGALS to be here but, THEY come first.
    The AMERICAN PEOPLE are PAYING for all of this, and that is the way they want it.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123