Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush's Final Pardons This Week

Its been reported a time or two that the final pardons from the stupid
    president is likely to be either January 14 or 15.

Listening to Patty Compean on Peter Boyles From DENVER
    and she said she has heard the same thing.

It is an absolute disgrace that this pathetic human being will pardon every Tom, Dick and Harry of the drug dealing world, but will let two heroes protecting our borders from this type of scum rot in jail for doing their jobs. I know who does belong in jail and it isn't the two BP agents, it's the jerkoffs who put them there in the first place IMO.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    It is an absolute disgrace that this pathetic human being will pardon every Tom, Dick and Harry of the drug dealing world, but will let two heroes protecting our borders from this type of scum rot in jail for doing their jobs. I know who does belong in jail and it isn't the two BP agents, it's the jerkoffs who put them there in the first place IMO.

They seem to not even care about these men, and their families,

Proud to be an AMERICAN

Ramos and Compean were prosecuted only after a complaint by the mexican government and the mexicans probably complained to directly to Bush. I'm convinced Bush ordered R & C into that kangaroo court, so I doubt there will be pardons.

I doubt if Obama will pardon R & C, but we can only hope....If that happens, it will be a big "Screw you" to the Bush Administration and then we could go after Johnny SATAN.
    I didn't leave the Republican Party. The party left me. Inspired by Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Your opinionated assumptions are totally correct, dman1200.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartlandPatriot
    I doubt if Obama will pardon R & C, but we can only hope....If that happens, it will be a big "Screw you" to the Bush Administration and then we could go after Johnny SATAN.
    One can only hope, Heartland, going after Johnny Satan without the support of Bushpile around is unlikely IMO.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One can only hope, Heartland, going after Johnny Satan without the support of Bushpile around is unlikely IMO.
    I'm not quite sure I understand what you are saying. I think it would be easier to go after Johnny Satan if Bush wasn't around to protect him. Am I missing something?

We agree that it probably isn't going to happen, but I do believe we all need to put pressure on Obama.
    I didn't leave the Republican Party. The party left me. Inspired by Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by HeartlandPatriot
    I'm not quite sure I understand what you are saying. I think it would be easier to go after Johnny Satan if Bush wasn't around to protect him. Am I missing something?

We agree that it probably isn't going to happen, but I do believe we all need to put pressure on Obama.
    Ok, I am going to regret this because I am only on my first cuppa coffee, but....ummmm errrrrr who or what is "Johnny Satan"?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Johnny Sutton,aka Satan,is the US Attorney for the western district of Texas,based in San Antonio.His office prosecuted the Ramos & Compean case.

Quote Originally Posted by use2busmc
    Johnny Sutton,aka Satan,is the US Attorney for the western district of Texas,based in San Antonio.His office prosecuted the Ramos & Compean case.
    LOL If I would have had more coffee in me, I would have got that lol....My secret is out, it takes at least two cups to jump start my brain in the morning.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i heard on the pat and edd show outta houston that there is
    a commutation of the gun charge on Bush's desk.
    if he would reverse that then they would be free.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast