Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- 12-18-2010, 02:58 PM #291Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
Sessions knows that will never happen with the current Mexican government, or populace.Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake
- 12-18-2010, 04:20 PM #292Originally Posted by Mayday
Most of them wouldn't even look him in the eye when he said lawlessness.
DixieEnglishmen, who have no right in this kingdom of France, the King of Heaven sends you word and warning...depart into your own country... Joan of Arc.
- 12-19-2010, 06:34 AM #293
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- somewhere near Mexico I reckon!
Wait till you see the list for the house of reps.
Thank you guys!
- 12-19-2010, 02:39 PM #294Originally Posted by stevetherooferAll that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke
- 12-19-2010, 02:44 PM #295Originally Posted by JAKAll that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke
- 12-19-2010, 03:17 PM #296
Erika was telling him that her friend standing there wanted to join the military and couldn't. Senator Sessions has pointed out , in floor speeches, that there is already a path for illegals to join the military, so at that point she was just blowing smoke.