Thread: CA Candidates

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CA Candidates

WHO TO VOTE FOR CALIF STATE OFFICES? Dear CA ALIPAC members- While I have been collecting cans for spending $ (really), mowing my own lawn, cleaning my OWN house and supporting businesses who have REAL English-speaking American Citizens, I have failed to keep up with politics. I need help in deciding who NOW to vote for our State's offices- Gov. Lt.Gov.,state senate etc. It seems there are just NO real anti-illegal crusaders in the bunch! I consider this our #1 state priority. I feel that if we get rid of the illegal workers our economic issues WILL improve with Americans (who I am sure will work) are ABLE to find jobs. anyway- I need the best choices. thanks

good luck with those decisions.
    we in texas dont have alot of good to chose from either when it comes to governor

Thanks JamesW62. Where might I see the surveys? though I have donated I haven't been on the site too often lately.

Click here

http://www.alipac.us/forum-42.html

but you wont find any state races. just the federal ones that would lead someone to DC

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Suggest you go to NumbersUSA and click on California's State & Local elections for information.

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/elect ... California

SOCALNATIVE, I can well understand your feelings. No one can tell you who to vote for, but I would like to pass on a little of my feelings. I too am a native Californian. I have been a registered Democrat for 40 years, but as I have been watching what has happened to California, I have been paying a lot more attention.

As I became more and more concerned about the illegal's in California I noticed that it was only Republican Senator's or Congressmen that were fighting on my side.

As for Brown, I have watched as he was Governor and then Mayor of Oakland. His failures and antics are a joke in Northern California.

As for Carly and Meg. I understand the fears everyone feels about these two woman, but I am going to have to rely on my knowledge of woman in the hi-tech industry. Being retired from this industry I have a little more understanding and respect for them. Being of their era I have seen first hand the struggle these woman went through to make it to the top. The good old boy network. The different cultures and attitudes towards woman. It was nothing to watch woman being setup for failure or blame in this industry.

I even understand their comments on immigration. You have to remember in their work they have had to deal with immigrants. Educated and legal immigrants. It is not easy at times to express your feelings for these contributing immigrants without having it come out as blanket support for illegal immigration.

I am not trying to tell you who to vote for, I haven't even came to that decision. Just a little insight that is running through my mind and will ultimately come to my decision.

Thanks. Well stated MontereySherry. I am just a little younger than Meg and Carli and I think you are right about us women. ALL my women friends (educated Californians) were all Democrats and have now decided they are need of a change. We all are against guns, want good private healthcare, most are pro-choice but WE ALL believe that Illegal immigrants should be deported and answer for their crimes. I worked at major hospitals in San Diego in the 80s/90s. sick of seeing Mexican Criminals being treated like royalty in our best hospitals and anchor babies being born(at no cost) by the minute!! I am drastic but believe the constitution needs to change. Candidates who would support these ideas would be my choic- Candidates who would be strong and stop pandering to Illegal Immigrant groups.

Banned

Get Informed

Unfortunately for us Californians an uneducated electorate gave us Whitman and Fiorina Instead of Poisner and De Vore. Poisner ran on shutting off the magnets that drive Illegal Immigration,but he could not match the 119 MILLION dollars that Whitman spent In the campaign. Chuck Devore would have given California a solid constitutionalist with conservative values,but again was out spent about 100 to 1. California voters are not well Informed on the real Issues with regard to the candidates that they support. They need to start paying attention to their representatives voting record,and then act acccordingly If It does not represent their wishes as a constituent. Too many people listen to the Left Wing news media,and that Is the exact reason that we ended up with Obama as President..... TS