Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change

Californians Take Action 5/01/08

Action Alert Enter Your Zip Code:

Take Action CA ALERT! Speaker Fabian Nunez asks federal government to stop enforcing immigration laws!

Assembly Speaker Fabian Nunez called on DHS Chief Michael Chertoff to halt raids in California by the agency's Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) division. Nunez said that he would introduce state legislation to condemn ICE.

At long last, the tepid actions of the federal government to enforce immigration laws--such as a number of worksite raids throughout Southern California--are starting to have some effect. Instead of supporting these long overdue measures to address the crisis of illegal immigration, Nunez is trying to stop them. Even worse, another 28 Assembly members joined the Speaker in calling for a halt to enforcement.

As other states move to assist with immigration enforcement, California politicians want ICE to quit doing its job. Let them know what you think.

ACTION NEEDED

Tell your Assembly member and Speaker Fabian Nunez that you are outraged over this effort to stop enforcement of immigration laws. Send a fax or an e-mail by entering your ZIP Code and clicking "Go!" below.

http://capwiz.com/caps/issues/alert/?al ... 01&type=ML

Nunez should be arrested asap . Breaking a few laws by even trying to do this
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

okay i talked to someone in the speakers office.
    what Nunez wants is ICE to treat the people better.
    according to the spokesperson, Nunez is mad because people were not allowed to make phone calls so that people could get their papers brought to the business, and apparently some people were not allowed to even go to the bathroom and he sees that as inhumane

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    okay i talked to someone in the speakers office.
    what Nunez wants is ICE to treat the people better.
    according to the spokesperson, Nunez is mad because people were not allowed to make phone calls so that people could get their papers brought to the business, and apparently some people were not allowed to even go to the bathroom and he sees that as inhumane
    He's really pushing it . If the Illegals are a detention type situation , No restroom. Many different things can be "Dumped" in a restroom. He's outta bounds , Not in his job title .
    fwiw: I always have ID with me . Why not them ?
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

He's using the inhumane treatment lie as a way to stop the raids! Total B.S.! I e-mailed him too!

Chertoff came on MSM yesterday and said he was going to enforce the laws regardless if some people disagree with it.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)