Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Call Boehner, McConnell , Cantor..use "American people

Why haven't these Republicans called FOX to the capital and tell them "on camera" The American people said no amnesty and close our borders"? Then go into the fact that there is no enforcement in this bill and that is not what the American people want. Then go on to say this is not just about poor people that came to work this is about people trying to blow us up. It is a security issue...not just school children are included in this bad bill. If the Republicans do not forcefully come out against this bill I WILL NEVER PULL ANOTHER REPUBLICAN LEVER DURING ANY ELECTION. Why would they want to let this chance slip away to bring moderate Dems & Independents to our side? I have been fighting this since 2006 and have decided this is the last time...I made over 200 calls yesterdayand will again today...but never again! I never thought I would have to fight my own government, particularly my own party trying to save my country... I have called all of them this AM, probably to no avail.
    Thanks for letting me rave...

Re: Call Boehner, McConnell , Cantor..use "American peo

Quote Originally Posted by kysteelgirl
    Why haven't these Republicans called FOX to the capital and tell them "on camera" The American people said no amnesty and close our borders"? Then go into the fact that there is no enforcement in this bill and that is not what the American people want. Then go on to say this is not just about poor people that came to work this is about people trying to blow us up. It is a security issue...not just school children are included in this bad bill. If the Republicans do not forcefully come out against this bill I WILL NEVER PULL ANOTHER REPUBLICAN LEVER DURING ANY ELECTION. Why would they want to let this chance slip away to bring moderate Dems & Independents to our side? I have been fighting this since 2006 and have decided this is the last time...I made over 200 calls yesterdayand will again today...but never again! I never thought I would have to fight my own government, particularly my own party trying to save my country... I have called all of them this AM, probably to no avail.
    Thanks for letting me rave...
    YOU REALLY BRING UP SOME VERY IMPORTANT POINTS IN YOUR COMMENT, AND IT SPEAKS FOR ALL OF US HERE AT ALIPAC BECAUSE WE ALL FEEL THE SAME WAY AS YOU DO. I CAN'T FOR THE LIFE OF ME UNDERSTAND WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. THEY ARE REALLY GOING TO BAT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE IN THIS COUNTRY, AND THEN THEY HAVE GOT THE NERVE TO THINK THAT "WE THE PEOPLE" ARE SUPPOSE TO TRUST THEM, WELL I DON'T TRUST THEM AT ALL ITS AS THOUGH THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN ALL ABOUT 9/11 BECAUSE THE COUNTRY IS NOT SECURE WITH WIDE OPEN SOUTHERN BORDER. WE PROTECT BORDERS IN OTHER COUNTRIES, AND LEAVE OURS WIDE OPEN IT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL. I WAS ONCE A DEMOCRAT, AND WHEN THEY STARTED ALL OF THIS PANDERING TO ILLEGALS, I BECAME AN INDEPENDENT. AND BY THE LOOKS OF THINGS I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR ANOTHER DEMOCRAT BECAUSE THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED.

Don't say that! It is to some avail, yes votes last week are undecided today "GO, ALIPAC!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lady ALIPACER's,

I understand how you feel. After I wittnessed California hand itself over to the progressives and illegal immigrants this last election, I felt so defeated. So lost. Why fight, what was the use?

So, as a Californian I will tell you why we cannot give up, why you cannot stop even if they pass the Dream Act.

We cannot stop for our children. They deserve their heritage, education and to know what it is to be an American. They did not create this chaos, we did. We were the ones asleep at the helm.

The parents of the illegal aliens are like the wicked stepmother in our fairy tales. You know the one that takes everything and gives to her daughters, while making the stepchild do all the chores and dress in rags.

I figured California is broke, they have destroyed our educational system there is nothing more for them to take.

I was wrong. Last Friday LULAC presented a plan to Advance the education of the majority Latino Youth in California. Legal or illegal it makes no difference. So, how do they plan to pay for this exclusive plan? From the Latino community, the Latino taxpayers. No they plan to repeal California's Prop 13. Prop 13 was passed to protect senior citizens from losing their homes due to the high taxes in California.

My point is you cannot run or hide from this issue. They will never be satisfied until they take everything away from the American citizen and give it all too one ethnic group.