Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

But remember Tennessee recently rescinded the bill for driving certificates for illegal aliens. Apparently, someone inside has said that they may 'revisit' this vote.

It's worth trying to get them to 'take it back.' Ask your fellow Chicago-ites to call as well. You just never know...

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hold on here guys, it cannot be too late or why would the lady who answered the phone at this man's office tell me she just wanted to know if I was for or against. So, something is up and the fight is never over even with NO. So keep calling, they are keeping track.

I simply said I read that they were reconsidering this sanctuary county policy and she again repeated, I just want to know if you are for it or against it. I said against, and quickly threw in it brings crime and gangs, etc.

SO DO IT!

And yes, not too long after Tennessee unwisely offered Drivers Certificates to illegal aliens it was put on hold, and then eventually killed. It brought illegal aliens from everywhere to get licenses to take to other states and get licensing and brought droves and droves of more illegal aliens. It was discovered that some at the drivers licensing centers were being paid to issue certificates to illegal aliens. Tennessee, the new "LITTLE MEXICO."

Just read Bradley County and Cleveland, TN are a great place for illegal aliens to receive their drivers licenses, marriage licenses and other documents, because they are "lenient." What a great thing to be known for, right? Another de-facto sanctuary city under the leadership of Mayor Tom Rowland and Mayor Gary Davis.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I called and left a message. I told them that I had actually voted for Mr. Periaca and I was completely AGAINST the sanctuary policy as we are already inundated with illegals and this policy would only make the lives of legal citizens worse.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Just called and the lady who answered sounded tired. She was very polite and said thank you.

[quote]
    Fair and Equal County for Immigrants Resolution

by Roberto Maldonado

April 30, 2007 | guarantees that local authorities will not check status before receiving services

RESOLUTION

Sponsored by

THE HONORABLE TODD H. STROGER,
    COOK COUNTY BOARD PRESIDENT

THE HONORABLE ROBERTO MALDONADO, JOSEPH MARIO MORENO,
    AND LARRY SUFFREDIN, COOK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS

Co-Sponsored by

THE HONORABLE FORREST CLAYPOOL, JOAN PATRICIA MURPHY,
    AND MIKE QUIGLEY, COOK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS

Resolution Declaring Cook County a “Fair and Equal County for Immigrantsâ€
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Thanks for the info. If there is a chance it can be reversed I will definitely call.

I heard thru the grapevine that moldanodo is going to run for congress and wants to have this on his resume when he goes on tour.

Go figure, another latino politician that is pro illegal and anti-American. Why do people vote for them? I don't get it?
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

BTTT

This is something I hope can be reversed. I'm going to call again today. If you have a chance that would be great.

Here's to a successful week in burying the big bill again.

I just called the 312-number. We all need to call Cook County and say Against sanctuary county.

Forward this e-mail to as many people as possible.

E-mail him: ajperaica.@cookcountygov.com

Call Him: Be Polite BUT FIRM 312-603-6384

or his district office 708-345-5808

We urge you to call as your first choice, E-mails are easily ignored!

Psalm 139:14

Peraica has heard from me several times already...
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast