Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Call Sen Burr (R-NC) today...

We need more people to call Sen. Burr (R-NC) to help find out why he voted YES for cloture.

Quote from Burr office: He did not vote for amnesty...

202-224-3154
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

He voted Yes on Cloture because he plans to support and endorse John McCain for President.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NOW that...will be a waste of time
    or should be???????
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Just got off the phone.

He voted for cloture so there could be open debate. blah, blah, blah.

Said I have to call Dole to find out why she voted differently.

Asked whether he would vote on the current bill as it stands and was told there is no official statement by Burr yet.

Asked if Burr thought the current bill was amnesty and whether Burr was for amnesty now and was told he hasnt changed his position until an official statement is made.

All pretty lame for someone who said there was no way he would vote for amnesty.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

His offices were all evasive with me too today. I just can't believe he would let North Carolina down like this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Hattiecat!

I plan on calling every day until he has an official position. Guess his endorsement of McCain pretty much sealed his fate..
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

From Burr, 4/17/2007:

.........."That said, individuals who have entered our country illegally and remain within our borders should not be rewarded. A temporary worker visa should not be mistaken for a free pass to full citizenship. I do not support a blanket amnesty that would reward those who have broken the law."

Now let's see how far he tries to backpaddle.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    He voted Yes on Cloture because he plans to support and endorse John McCain for President.

W
    Well, then maybe he voted on McCain's behalf since he didn't bother to show up and vote. I called his office today too and I was NOT very nice.

Call sen Burr office every day....

We must call his office everyday until he has an official position.
    He is trying to get one over on us.

Sen.Burr Office phone number: 202-224-3154
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

Banned
    W wrote:
    I think he's still moldable because I think McCain is 'toast' and that will be evident to him very soon! I keep making up with new words that involve "able"...don't know what my deal is?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast