Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Call up illegal immigrant employers

It kills me to see company owners or management types on shows where they show a bunch of what are probably illegal immigrants working on production lines talking proudly of the products they produce. I recently sent an email to some management puke that had been on a PBS show whose company produced some fruit product and I complained about his employees being all hispanic and probably illegal. Boy, did he hit the roof. If they weren't illegal, they're anchor babies at the least. I'm surprised he responded to my email. People should call up employers of companies that most likely hire illegals and ask about their service and prices. Also mention that you don't want any illegals on your property. Companies like maid services or lawn services if you see them on the street working or driving around in company cars. It's obvious that our goddam politicians don't care about us. There's no point in being polite about this. These employers hire illegals to boost their bottom line. I work for a sub-contractor and WE DON'T HIRE ILLEGALS!!! For a while, we accomodated new employees that didn't speak English by printing out our new employee packets in spanish but realized pretty quickly that that was stupid. These legal immigrants better learn how to speak English. We must be the only country in the world that has politicians bending over backwards to accomodate ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. Does anyone think mexico even tolerates illegal immigrants? Not that anyone with any self-respect would want to live there.

I agree they should speak english, but many companies now require that we speak spanish!!