Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have watched here on ALIPAC as we seem to gather momentum and new members when there is legislation pending on immigration issues. Then as things calm down the momentum is lost. William, his administrators and moderators carry on, always fighting the fight for us. They cannot fight this battle alone, they cannot continuosly carry the brunt of pushback from the pro-illegal's.

William has taught us well, he has given us the tools. Are we going to retreat until the next legislation or are we going to go on the offense.

It is time for non-violent ideas and action. Time for a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by defaoite62
    Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    The Pro-Dreamer/Amnesty group has gotten this far because they have managed to put faces to their cause. The Democrats have managed to make this a case of Democrats supporting the poor kids against the Republicans. Not once have I heard any media commenting on the outpouring of calls from concerned Americans.

We have heard Democrats referring to the Dreamers as the best and brightest of America while ignoring even mentioning American kids. They have succeeded in dehumanizing Americans by labeling anyone agaist it as ignorant racist. They don't believe Americans are capable of reading or understanding legislation.

This is why I say we need to make this an American Citizen issue and take the heat off of our Representatives. We need to get the focus on us and our voices. We need to put the Face and voices of American citizens on this issue. It is not enough to put pressure and voice our opinions to our politicans.

This is why I think if we start flooding their activist and legal representatives with everything we can muster, then and only then will the media see and take notice of us. Not as any one race or political party, but as Americans with voices and faces.
    How hard would it be to dig up some students who are citizens of this
    great country who are bright and ambitious and want to go to college but
    can't because they can't afford it or who have to work at McDonalds or on
    the farm to support their families. Why is it fair that some illegal would get
    their seat in a college class?

Def
    I guess we as grandparents could be first on the list. One of our twin grandaughters is in Texas now.....establishing the minimum one year residency requirement so she will not have to pay out of state tuition to start her 3rd year at Texas A&M... they require a stiff fee. Doesn't seem to matter that our son pays real estate taxes on property he owns in Texas. If she were a residing there as an illegal alien, the colleges in Texas waive the fee.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123