Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Nothing personal, jshhmr, but I think you're missing the big picture. For the record, no one has said that our health care system is perfect. Sure, we have problems, however, our current problems would pale in comparison to the problems that would be brought on by a socialized health care system. The only people that would truly benefit from a socialized program are those living below the poverty line and paying no federal taxes. Those of us paying federal taxes will undoubtedly see a huge increase in our taxes to support national health care. Nothing worth having is free, someone is going to be paying (and in this case paying big).

Those big profits your talking about is what is used to advance medical technology and medicine. While I agree that our current health care system is too expensive for many of us, I at least understand where some of the profits go.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW, I think we can both agree that we disagree. At least we have illegal immigration in common
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

MW
    jshhmr wrote:

MW, I think we can both agree that we disagree. At least we have illegal immigration in common
    You're right on both counts.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234