Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There really needs to be a "none of the above" choice added to all ballots which would result in 90 day, start again and get it right mode!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    There really needs to be a "none of the above" choice added to all ballots which would result in 90 day, start again and get it right mode!
    I'd like that!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    From your keypad to God's ears. Perhaps we could get an initiative going here for just that purpose. We also need to get California back to a part-time legislature as well. When those bozos are out of Sacramento we know the state is safe.

Wish us well.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBob
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy
    But if Fiorina steps out of line just once then it'll be time for a recall election.
    Sadly we cannot recall a U.S. Senator or House member. I remember back in the day (1967 I think) Sen. Frank Church of Idaho was the subject of an unsuccessful recall effort. The courts ruled that a federal official is not subject to state recall laws.

Which is why you gotta be damn careful when you vote.
    That's right. But the voters could put a resolution in the form of an initiative on the ballot demanding she resign. It would be in effect a no confidence vote. It would work too but it's a tall order.

By the way, according to the pundits that follow this stuff, as of this moment the GOP is expected to pick up about 30 to 35 seats. 39 seats are whats needed for the GOP to take back the House.

So this November election is going to be crucial. Taking back the House would go a long ways towards rendering Obama a lame duck for his last 2 years and curtail the ammount of damage he can do.

Latest polls have Republicans with a WHOPPING 10% advantage over the Democrats among over all voters in the November election. Something like 50% GOP to 40% Dem. Its going to be a bloodbath, fellas.

I know what Boxer and Jerry Brown are all about and I will not vote for them. As a recovering Democrat I will take my chances and vote for Carly and Meg. At this point what do we have to lose?

One of the big problems Cali has to deal with is Mayor Villaraigosa.

He is a former La Raza Mecha member and he is one of these types that believes in Reconquista and thinks Mexico is SUPPOSED to own certain parts of America.

I don't trust Fiorina but maybe she'll wise up on the immigration issue when she sees the distaste from the voters.
    Give me liberty or give me death!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123