Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chamber of Commerce: Not your friend

Sure is good to see people waking up to what's going on.
    ~~

Not your friend

Wed, May 14 2008

— For those of you who think the U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the best thing since cornbread, let me tell you a little about this so-called fine organization. Are you aware that they have a pro-illegal agenda?
    The U.S. Chamber is one of the major power brokers behind the pro-amnesty Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act. Here’s part of their agenda. First, they want amnesty for millions of illegal aliens. Secondly, they are pushing for privatization of our Social Security and third, legal tort reform.
    This means diminishing the clout of trial lawyers and reducing the impact of class action lawsuits on businesses. It’s all about the dollar, folks.
    The U.S. Chamber also works hand in hand with an “in-the-shadowsâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And now they are lobbying to block the SAVE Act.

I wonder why that is......
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

MW
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

And now they are lobbying to block the SAVE Act.

I wonder why that is......
    Is that a trick question?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Is that a trick question?
    Not a trick question. Just something for the opponents of SAVE here to chew on.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

The Council on Foreign Relations and the Chamber of Commerce are one in the same. Neither are your freinds. In fact, neither is this lousy bunch of politicians currently holding office, that is, except for a handful. The likes of Tancredo. Sessions, Paul, Hunter, Dorgan and others who continue to prove their alligence to the American people rather than some band of vilans who want to hijack the Constitution are who we should be re-electing. If we can't beat the vilans for the Presidential spot, then we need to compile a list of those who support us who are running in 08 to be re-elected. If the people are represented in Congress, then the vilan who is 'elected' for President will be one lame globalist. Simply, treason is being done to the American people and everything America stands for by our politicians and our CEOs and for what? The bottom line, folks, that's their concern..not you or I. They could give a flying flock about us and only look at us as units of labor. TO HELL WITH THEM!! The sooner that list is compiled the better. I will do Georgia, others are going to have to take care of their states.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Help needed for the action alert ! Please join in! It won't take long but it will make a big difference!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-115317.html

I am seeing we have less and less friends .

I hear the Asst. of Police Cheifs are also joining in with them , hope it's just rumor. I have always suppoted our police and military lower ranks . Now I don't know who to support .

We need to inform our troops too, or they may be the ones coming for us soon thinking they are doing the nation a favor .

I do honor and support the poor kids in this war, and hope they pay attention . I see them at docs office and their poor torn bodies, makes me sick to wonder if it was all for nothing. I don't know for sure so thats not what I'm saying .

April
    Amesty action ALERT!!! PLEASE TAKE ACTION!!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-685939.html#685939