Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

CHAMBERS ATTACK OUR STATE BILLS.....ACT NOW!!!!

Chambers attack our state bills, lawmaker trades Americans for illegals.

Friends of ALIPAC,

According to Republican House Speaker Rod Jetton of Missouri, all of you American workers could take a good lesson from Mexican immigrants both legal and illegal. From his comments, he would gladly trade many of you for Mexican workers.

Please read the following article and then take a few moments to share your feelings, with Mr. Jetton and don't forget to ask him how we can trade him in for anyone else. Rumor is that this guy plans to run for governor in Missouri!

Article
    State Rep says Mexican illegals better than Americans
    http://www.alipac.us/article2980.html

Phone: (573) 751-5912 Fax: (573) 526-9804
    E-mail: Rod.Jetton@house.mo.gov
    Personal Website: http://www.rodjetton.org/contact.html

----

We have many more states on our state FOCUS Campaign list. While many of you are working hard to support our bills, we are being pushed back in many states. The main opposition force appears to be the state Chambers of Commerce in Utah, Indiana, and South Carolina.

The illegal alien supporting non-profit groups are not doing a good job, it is the business lobby that is taking a toll on us.

Please take a few moments to contact these state Chambers and share your displeasure with their support for lawbreaking businesses, instead of the companies that are playing by the rules. Tell them they are making the Chamber name synonymous with illegal immigration and that you will start encouraging chamber members of the businesses you visit to leave the Chamber of Commerce fold.

SC, Utah, Indiana

Indiana State Chamber of Commerce
    115 West Washington St #850S
    Indianapolis, IN 46204
    Phone: Phone:
    (317) 264-7544
    (800) 249-1568
    Fax: 317-264-6855
    inchamber@indianachamber.com
    State of Indiana Chamber of Commerce website:
    www.indianachamber.com

South Carolina Chamber of Commerce
    1201 Main St. #1810
    Columbia, SC 29201
    Phone: 803-799-4601
    Fax: 803-779-6043
    chamber@scchamber.net
    South Carolina State Chamber of Commerce Website:
    http://www.scchamber.net/

Utah State Services and Commerce
    175 East 400 South, Suite 600
    Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
    Phone: 801-328-5090
    FAX: 801-328-5093
    taylor.annette@gmail.com (webmaster)
    egorn@saltlakechamber.org
    Utah State Chamber of Commerce Website:
    http://www.utahstatechamber.org/

State Battles

We have bills on the move and your help is needed immediately in the following 23 states.

Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Virginia, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin, & Wyoming

Our online activists have worked hard to collect the news articles, contact information, bill information, and sample messages you will need.

If you need assistance with this effort, you can post requests for information beneath each effort or you can write to Volunteers@alipac.us

We ask if you live in these states, to please follow the links below and pick up the phone to make a minimum of ten calls, followed by ten emails in your state. If you have more time, do more.

At this time, due to the intensity of the battle, we recommend that you call your state reps and schedule time to physically go to these state houses to walk around and visit lawmakers and hand them copies of your message.

The lawmakers are seeing business interest lobbyists each time they walk down the hall or sit in a committee meeting. The lawmakers are seeing non-profit organizations that soak up your tax dollars and then lobby for illegal aliens. Are they seeing you?

You need to tell and show these lawmakers that you support those who will crack down on illegal immigration and pass these bills.

If you do not call, e-mail, and get in the hallways, offices, and committee meetings behind these bills quickly then America will continue to be taken from you.

If the opposition wins in these states and turns us back, our movement will go into disarray and retreat!

If enough of you respond and do the legwork, we will prevail and put the illegals on the run!

If your state is not on the list but you know of specific bills to support, please contact us.

If your state is not on the list, pick a state near you and move to reinforce our ALIPACers in those states.

Click on this link below, to go to our main state campaign index and follow the links there to the specific FOCUS Campaigns for each state!

Let's Roll!

MAIN STATE CAMPAIGN DIRECTORY AND INSTRUCTIONS

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-633406.html#633406

The ALIPAC Team

April
    LETS ROLL PATRIOTS!!! WE HAVE A COUNTRY TO SAVE STATE BY STATE!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!

OK, I'm west coast and about 4 hours behind everybody, but I should have some time this morning at least to help.

I knocked out the letter to the jerk in the MO State legislature.

Next up: Letters to the states CoCs of UT, IN, and SC.

Go team go!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    OK, I'm west coast and about 4 hours behind everybody, but I should have some time this morning at least to help.

I knocked out the letter to the jerk in the MO State legislature.

Next up: Letters to the states CoCs of UT, IN, and SC.

Go team go!
    Thanks Phrede I am on it as well!!! LETS MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD EVERYONE!!!

I wish I could join all of you this morning but I have to work, I will take the afternoon off and join in then. Go get them Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April
    Thanks Bulldogger!!! All you efforts are appreciated!

I'm in too. I just faxed all my letters to them, especially to the MO idiot who seems to think illegals are better than Americans.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

My letter to House speaker Jetton:

Dear House Spreaker Jetton:

All I can say is who do you represent? How on earth can you degrade our American workforce.

Quote:"A lot of lazy Missourians, including many in Southeast Missouri, could benefit from adopting the work ethic of Mexican immigrants, House Speaker Rod Jetton said Thursday. "

Quote: "If we can find a way to trade them, I would trade them in a heartbeat," Jetton said. "

I cannot believe you represent America. I hope they vote you out of office immediately. You should get a job in Mexico and stop putting down the nation that fed, educated and gave you the position you are in now. Did I forget to mention all the lives lost to defend this great nation and all that the sacrifice has given to this nation and her LEGAL U.S. CITIZENS. You sir, are no American. You are part of the greed business lobby that want to keep a slave, uneducated, illegal foreign workforce that the decent US citizens have to subsidized with their hard earned taxes that are crippling our nations citizens. We are still the greatest nation on earth, yet you spew insults at our American workforce as if we were a 3rd world country with no progress. Did you take American history before taking your position and read about all the great accomplishments we have and are still making for the world?

You as a public servant should SERVE THE WORKING MEN AND WOMEN of your state and country and not illegal foreign citizens from foreign nations.

Very disheartened,
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    THANKS FOR JOINING IN PATRIOTS, BY MAKING OUR VOICES HEARD AND WE ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

According to the comment section on the Rod Jetton story Rod Jetton's first child's hospital bill was paid for by Medicaid.I cannot confirm this but several poster made this comment.

Companies who want to move into rural areas are usually low pay and/or very dangerous jobs such as chemical plants.

Rural Americans,imo are descriminated against and expected to take these crap jobs from greedy employers who pretend they are doing them a favor.

OK needed to get that off my chest and will now work on contacting state legislature members.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast