Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They wanted to kill Davy Crockett to and that didn't work out to well for em' and black folks have been with us since America was born. They fought with us against the English. The black man I've worked side by side with now for 11yrs. and I have been fighting against this for along long time. We will fight and die for our country and won't leave it for anything. get the hint? Hay! you guys you would not believe how many illegals are going to the pharmacy for lipator unbelievable. Sorry bout that A.D.D afflicted, want to go ride bikes?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's very frightening to me that there appears to be a huge segment of our American population that isn't thinking what we do.

Some people I've talked to are completely oblivious to what is happening.
    Some people have no idea what I'm talking about. This to me may be the pinnacle of obstacles in the fight against illegal immigration. We're out numbered by stupid people or people who just don't give a whoopie.

elpasoborn wrote,
    We're out numbered by stupid people or people who just don't give a whoopie.
    So while some may be fighting for territory, a smaller number is fighting for minds. (both feed off of, and, one another)

How many breaking toys would it take to catch attention of both parties, those oblivious, and those after the mindset of massive blocks of people?

When it comes to breaking the play toys of the oblivious, how many does it take to hurt the profit line of cable TV?

Sorry. I know it is one of my same old rants, but I do believe in the power of the purse strings.

Twenty percent of the people can make a difference. What is twenty percent of a bottom line?

JMOs

We're out numbered by stupid people.
    You forgot the period.[/quote]
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12