Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Citizen Orange is angry at ALIPAC for opposing CIR

http://feeds(dot)feedburner.com/~r/CitizenOrange/~3/305313745/alipacs-internet-fighter-pilot.html

From the Open Border group Citizen Orange:

ALIPAC's Internet Fighter Pilots: Pro-Migrant Sanctuarysphere

Posted: 05 Jun 2008 07:53 AM CDT

Goggled and armed with the best cut and paste comments nativist irrational and unsympathetic thought can muster the ALIPAC internet fighter pilots barrel roll through blogs and articles leaving baseless comments along with the scent of glue. The only thing more explosive than ALIPAC's angry online warriors are the battles happening between the nativist camps. So when you venture out to defend migrants watch out for the "nation of laws" bombs and the "what part of illegal don't you understand" bunker busters. Get in your truth tanks and let's get moving!

At No Borders and Binaries read Anti-migrant blogosphere (ALIPAC) fueled by 80-year-olds financed by undocumented migrants!

Watch Detained Immigrants Coerced to Sign Away Their Rights at A Dream Deferred. Also read The InALIENable rights of Corporations.

Once again, the actions of a federal district judge give credence to the belief that businesses and corporations are the ruling class of this country and above the law.
    Dream Act Texas asks Does the DREAM Act really have a chance with OBAMA?.

In In Defense of Fragomen, at Greg Siskind's Blog, we learn that the Department of Labor is auditing the nations biggest immigration law firm as a method of intimidation.

Large schools and small seeing influx of students from around the world at Immigrants in the USA Blog.

This town's school students speak 39 different languages, including Serbian, Bulgarian, Vietnamese, Urdu and Arabic, and its ELL students come from 15 different language backgrounds. The kids are all learning English successfully. DP
    Hate and Chastisement at Immigration Equality Blog.

In a climate where the Ku Klux Klan uses the immigration “threatâ€

That online fighter pilots comment really pissed em off didn't it?

They can't handle the idea of being beat down on the net by their great grandmother lol

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They never have facts...of course if they did write the facts they would have no argument!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC Fighter pilots dominate the internet skies!!!

All I know since they're shoving this "global" BS down our throats....no one gave me the new "global rule-book"......because STILL when it comes to me.....I have to have all the proper documentation, permission, funds, shots, and whatever else they deem if I just want to vacation.....forget migrate for work wherever I feel like going....or I go to JAIL!~!!! If we have this open border free movement then why am I required to have papers and a passport to go to the Canadian side to just SEE the falls and spend an hour or 2? It ticks me off.....don't give me this "global" crap when none of those "freedoms" apply to me in this new "global world". I hear they need workers in Canada....everyone ready to migrate and see? They might need some in New Zealand or Australia.....lets just go.....no questions asked and they just HAVE to take me. Ya right. They don't care if your a poor American family who can't afford passports for the entire family to see the falls. It used to be free access......a natural wonder.....and we can't vacation anymore without paying more money we can't afford, to go? Deny me my "global right" to see one of the natural wonders of the world without more papers to prove something that I have to pay more money to get and then be expected to show? How God awful is that? Yet anyone can just come here and work illegally and do whatever they darn well please and we just have to foot the bill for education and health and anything else and we don't have a say? Don't buy it for a second. As long as I have rules and laws to abide by.....so does everyone else.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)