Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CITZENS RALLY -PHOENIX

J. D. Hayworth has been promoting a citizens rally in Phoenix from 11AM until 4PM tomorrow April 16, 2007. The rally will be at the capitol building and there are supposed to be multiple speakers.
    The media, as usual, is covering the illegal immigrants candlelight vigil tonight, but not the citizens rally tomorrow.
    It might be an interesting time for folks in AZ.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There was mention of it on today's news and, I'm sure, it'll be covered.

What I've been hearing is that there was not an overt amount of publicity leading up to this to try and avoid problems with massive amounts of counter protestors.

It makes sense to me actually.....we've all seen what happens when those with the legal right gather and ask that our rights be respected and protected.

And, with this issue almost at flash point, the fact that it's not "if" but "when" all hell finally breaks loose over it, and the numbers of people expected to be in attendance at these things tomorrow, I think that the possibility of a riot is a valid concern among the organizers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the input azwreath.

My sister and her family is planning on attending as are several people from her office.

The KFYI radio station website was "blocked" in her office on Friday. Later in the evening we tried to find information on the KFYI website, there was none. J. D. Hayworth has been talking about it and encouraging people to attend all week on his show.

What I've been hearing is that there was not an overt amount of publicity leading up to this to try and avoid problems with massive amounts of counter protestors.
    Now what does this say for our country when citizens have to "downplay" a political gathering because the threat of non-citizen harrassment is too great?

I don't see the logic in having a "party" not inviting any guests.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The same thing happened here in Atlanta.

There was no news of it whatsoever and then all of a sudden on Thursday the radio station, started suddenly announcing it and with great frequency.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    Thanks for the input azwreath.

My sister and her family is planning on attending as are several people from her office.

The KFYI radio station website was "blocked" in her office on Friday. Later in the evening we tried to find information on the KFYI website, there was none. J. D. Hayworth has been talking about it and encouraging people to attend all week on his show.

Now what does this say for our country when citizens have to "downplay" a political gathering because the threat of non-citizen harrassment is too great?

I don't see the logic in having a "party" not inviting any guests.

We've heard from friends who had similar experiences at work yesterday. They don't work with illegals or in positions where anyone who might be offended would walk in off the street to do business and it's unlikely that it was a case of trying to prevent friction among employees of differing opnions or else the talk radio stations wouldn't be permitted at any other time. Hmmmmm...........

I agree that it is a pretty sad commentary when citizens of this country have to downplay a political gathering but I see the logic.

For one, the pro illegal crowd has had more than their fair share to say about the issue. This is not about them, it is about us being heard for a change.

Secondly,at this particular point in time especially, the likes of LaRaza, etc. and all of their pet non citizens would just LOVE for civil disturbance to break out at a rally organized by citizens. It would play right into their agenda so why give them the satisfaction?