Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Delta7757 wrote:
    I'm so tired of hearing it's the Republican base, when most Democrats I've met opposed this bill strongly. Excuse me but wasn't the Dem's basically scr...wing their working man base.
    I personally think Reid killed the bill because of this--he could have waited!

Yea!!! Thank you for that list!!! Fedup..I know you are out there...of course Obama and Durbin voted yes, you know what that means....They need a good tongue-lashing from us Illinoisans!!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

Thanks so much for posting the list.

Thank you and boo-hiss emails and calls will go out today.

I'll be sure to contact Pryor's office, as well as the other Dems who stood up to probable party-pressure.

I am SO thankful to those who were instrumental in this bill's sham of a process.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by BlessUSA
    Yea!!! Thank you for that list!!! Fedup..I know you are out there...of course Obama and Durbin voted yes, you know what that means....They need a good tongue-lashing from us Illinoisans!!
    Yep, back to work. I listened to Durbin speech after the vote too -about his dream for the Dream Act, etc... We better check to see when this guy is up for re-election. He's got to go.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to post ads for all the illegals that the states that had senators voting yea, this is where they are welcomed. Maybe they will all move to those states.

Thanks Oliver. Will help in the thank-yous.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    We need to post ads for all the illegals that the states that had senators voting yea, this is where they are welcomed. Maybe they will all move to those states.
    NOOOOOOO!!! We don't need anymore in Illinois!! (Although that's not what our Senators think)
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12