Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Coca Cola's Super Bowl Commercial A Stealth Push For Amnesty By Its Muslim CEO

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Coca Cola's Super Bowl Commercial A Stealth Push For Amnesty By Its Muslim CEO

EXPOSED: Coca Cola's Super Bowl Commercial Was A Stealth Push For Amnesty By Its Muslim CEO

Details Published: Wednesday, 05 February 2014 02:10

Flashbacks, 2013: Coca Cola’s Muslim CEO Writes Op-Ed Pushing ‘Immigration Reform’ – Huffington Post, Forbes List Coke As Top Amnesty Supporter

Coca Cola has been on a major amnesty push for at least a year in the hopes that it can obtain cheap labor. And because its CEO Muhtar Kent is a Muslim who was raised in places like Iran and Indonesia, perhaps for even more sinister reasons. Regardless, this push makes it very clear that the Super Bowl ad was 100% political, designed to influence public opinion, propagandizing the people in favor of immigration ahead of the coming amnesty battle in congress. In the military, this is called a PSYOP (psychological operation). Muhtar is engaging in the amnesty war just like Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg is. And I’d be curious to know just how much of his salary and Coke’s profits go to Muslim “charities” that are really fronts for terrorist organizations, as most Muslim “charities” are.

Background: Coca-Cola Super Bowl Ad Stirs Controversy With Multilingual Singing Of ‘America The Beautiful’

Related - WATCH – Beck: Coke’s Super Bowl Ad Was An Effort To Demonize Those Opposed To Progressive Immigration Agenda As ‘Racist’

February 28, 2013 editorial in USA Today by Coca Cola CEO Muhtar Kent, entitled “Immigration Reform Good For Business”: Though I’m not an immigrant, I’ve lived certain aspects of the immigrant experience. I was born in New York City when my father was serving as Turkey’s consul general. As he assumed other diplomatic posts, our family lived in Thailand, Poland, Iran, India and elsewhere. In 1978, I returned to New York with a British university degree and a birth certificate in my pocket. A newspaper help-wanted ad led me to a job riding red route trucks and delivering the beverages of The Coca-Cola Co. to retail outlets. I immediately fell in love with the company and my birthplace. I chose to make my life in this country. Being a U.S. citizen by birth, I was fortunate to have that choice.

Many others would like to have the same choice. But they can’t come to America unless they are willing to wade through a daunting bureaucracy, deal with outdated regulations or, when all else fails, enter the shadowy world of undocumented status.

I was lucky

That’s one reason I support immigration reform. As a first-generation American, I know firsthand the blessings of living in this country. As a business leader, I also know we need to make it easier for committed, highly skilled people to make their lives and livelihoods here. Immigration is an essential part of the growth calculus for this great country.

Nearly half of Fortune 500 companies were started by immigrants or their children. Last year, three-quarters of patents coming out of our 10 top research universities were granted to immigrants.

As Washington grapples with much-needed immigration reform, my hope is that our leaders focus on creating a modern system with rational laws and regulations, strong border controls, greater opportunities for skilled foreign-born professionals and a clear way forward for undocumented workers — a potential route to U.S. citizenship that bears all the rights, responsibilities and obligations of that coveted status.

A half-century ago, a young chemist came to this country from his native Cuba with little more than $40 and an American college degree. In time, Roberto Goizueta would become chairman of The Coca-Cola Co., creating thousands of new jobs and billions of dollars of shareholder value. Today, we should do everything we can to welcome and retain young people like Roberto.

As we do, we should remember that immigration is not just an American issue. On the contrary, it is a global issue. But the U.S. clearly has a leadership opportunity to promote immigration reform beyond our own borders. For the sake of our economy and the global economy, this leadership cannot come fast enough.

At Coca-Cola, for instance, we operate as a local business in 200-plus countries, hiring, manufacturing and distributing locally. And yet we struggle with the often byzantine processes involved in moving our leaders and their families across borders.

The cost to our business, our people and global business everywhere is immediate — and acute. For those countries erecting barriers, however, the cost is even greater as they fail to gain the talent and know-how of experienced workers.

Free ideas, free people

The problem, at its core, is protectionism. Though it might be appealing to think a nation can protect its citizens from competition, the healthiest and most dynamic national economies tend to be those that embrace free ideas, free trade and free people. Keep reading

Excerpted from Huffington Post article listing top 10 CEOs backing “immigration reform”:
    Muhtar Kent, chairman and CEO of The Coca-Cola Co.

Muhtar Kent explained why he thinks immigration reform is good for business in an op-ed he wrote in February. He insisted that “we need to make it easier for committed, highly skilled people to make their lives and livelihoods here.” He also highlighted the economic growth that immigrants generate in the U.S., noting that nearly half of Fortune 500 companies were started by immigrants or their children.

http://patdollard.com/2014/02/flashb...ration-reform/

http://www.100percentfedup.com/613-e...its-muslim-ceo
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Boycott @CocaCola here is more info about how it was a cleverly placed ad just ahead of a key amnesty vote coming up on Capitol Hill

please Share this http://www.100percentfedup.com/613-e...its-muslim-ceo
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Breaking Obama

Boycott @CocaCola their Turkish American Islamic CEO Muhtar Kent is also a Member of the Bilderberg Group. He is also a proponent for the Clinton Agenda & moving production to China! We are also looking into more of his past! Read more about him here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhtar_Kent

http://www.100percentfedup.com/613-e...its-muslim-ceo

PLEASE SHARE THIS!
    Please Share This & Become a Card Carrying Member of Breaking Obama today at www.BreakingObama.com

Got Instagram? Come Follow us there and spread the word!
    http://instagram.com/breakingobama

http://www.alipac.us/f19/amazing-bea...anthem-297180/

Note to Coke: this is how you do it

The Trouble With Coke’s Gorgeous, Subversive Ad

Shawn Mitchell | Feb 10, 2014

Coke’s Super Bowl ad, featuring a montage of America the Beautiful in eight languages amidst scenes of beautiful people and landscapes wins this year’s controversy award. At one level, it’s just a company selling “sugar water,” in Steve Jobs’s famous phrase. But, of course, there’s more to it. Coke spent untold millions to produce a message touching social, cultural, and political nerves to make us notice and talk about it.Coke succeeded. The ad is beautiful, manipulative, disingenuous, and subversive.

Critics have struggled to express what troubles them, some thoughtfully and some in blunderbuss fashion. It’s elusive because the piece is beautiful and humanly warm. Ultimately, criticism of the ad is not about discomfort with diversity. It’s about the limits of diversity in core concepts and sinews that should unite our nation. To fully secure the peace and freedom that enable and animate our human diversity, there has to be a shared governing creed. The ad subtly undermines the idea of any core cultural commonality.
    First, let’s get a grip. It’s just a pretty commercial. It’s not a candidate’s platform or a movement’s manifesto. On an importance scale of 1-to-10, this is a 2. The misguided expressions of outrage and calls to boycott Coke played right into the marketing department’s fondest hopes. But smug denunciations of critics and charges of racism and xenophobia weren’t triumphs of intellectual honesty, either.
    Embedded in the ad was something unsettling and provocative. It’s not that the ad praised diversity of people and languages in America. It’s not because lots of Americans like to “demonize people who don’t look like the way they’d like them to look like or came from some other place,” Colin Powell’s clumsy recent phrase from another context. America is full of human diversity that Americans rightly celebrate. Coke could have rendered virtually any other song in the same way and no one would have raised an eyebrow.
    No, the reaction is not to diversity. The ad is noteworthy and controversial only because it transformed a patriotic song—a sentimental second national anthem for many—to make its multicultural, multi-lingual point.
    Still what’s the problem? It is this: the ad is sophisticated and manipulative in service of a fiction. It depicts a vision that doesn’t exist in reality and that its proponents don’t really believe in. It subtly takes sides in a debate about the meaning of America and Americanism. It does these things framed in a way that exalts the left wing view and scores cheap points against traditional understanding of American exceptionalism and against some of its sputtering, not fully artful articulators.
    In the simplest terms, the multi-cultural American patriotism depicted in the ad not only doesn’t exist, it’s an oxymoron. There is growing tension between the historic ideas of assimilation on the one hand and preserving a separateness of national and ethnic heritage on the other. The forces arguing for deeper, more divided cultural diversity are not typically flag-waving translators of America the Beautiful into native tongues . They’re not generally the people who revere and sing about pilgrims’ stern impassioned stress, thoroughfares of freedom, and America’s liberating strife. The image is a sugary, beautiful lie.
    Subcultures that self-segregate, observe separate national or ethnic traditions, and preserve a different mother tongue, aren’t known for celebrating anything uniquely American.Communities that observe Ramadan, celebrate Cinco de Mayo, or speak of Reconquista, absolutely are part of a beautiful American tapestry. But they aren’t bursting into patriotic American songs. People who were uncomfortable with the ad knew they were being sold a fantasy.
    More, the fantasy is at odds with what multi-culturalists value and promote. America the Beautiful, especially in the latter verses, celebrates our nation’s exceptionalism. Multi-culturalists celebrate the universality of humanity and equality of all cultures. Multi-culturalists focus more on the lines from Liberty’s inscription about poor huddled masses than they do on the meaning of “yearning to breathe free.”
    What is “free” about America? What about America through the ages has called to striving, seeking people? Is it anything multi-culturalists will describe and defend?It is a life built on freedom, on opportunity, rooted in limited government, and the human chance to succeed or fail. It’s the difference that Ronald Reagan called the “last best hope of man on earth.” Consider a bit more from that famous speech:
    “If we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on Earth. And this idea that government is beholden to the people, […] is still the newest and most unique idea in all the long history of man's relation to man. This is the issue […]. Whether we believe in our capacity for self-government or whether we abandon the American revolution and confess that a little intellectual elite in a far-distant capital can plan our lives for us better than we can plan them ourselves.”
    President Obama expresses quite a different understanding of American uniqueness when he observes: “I believe in American exceptionalism, just as I suspect that the Brits believe in British exceptionalism and the Greeks believe in Greek exceptionalism.” Nothing special to see here. Move along.
    Some viewers of the Coke ad sense the song reflects the spirit that Reagan described, but, they’re being poured a glass of syrup more in tune with Obama’s sensibilities. In the battle over political culture, defenders of American exceptionalism cite various critical elements, including the self-evident truths of the Declaration of Independence, the structure and limits in the Constitution, and the unifying cords of a common national language.The ad subtly and appealingly whispers that none of that matters. Anyone’s idea of America is as good as anyone else’s. There is no exceptional American creed; there are just all the beautiful people of the world.
    The ad appealed to human brotherhood and national pride, but pride in what? I wonder what Coke would say.

http://finance.townhall.com/columnis...2289/page/full