Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

COME ON FRIENDS!!

Hey All,

I'm looking at the red marker on the donation graph at the top of this page, and it's barely budged.

I just want to encourage all of you to try to give SOMETHING. I myself don't have a lot of money, but I gave $30.00. It's not much, but if each and every one of us who visits this board gave just $30.00, imagine how much money could be raised!!!

We need to give back to William and all the admins and moderators here who work so hard. Many of us have come to rely on this board for up-to-date information on the illegal immigration crisis, as well as we use this board as a place to vent and exchange ideas. Can't we dig into our pockets and find SOMETHING?

There are a lot of us registered on this board. It doesn't take much at all if EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US gives something. Even $10 is a step forward.

Okay, I'm off my soapbox now. I just don't want us all to forget that ALIPAC isn't any different than the rest of the world...it needs money to function and do its job.

americangirl
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I will, but I don't get paid till the 1st (once a month paycheck)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I see that you can donate through PayPal or with a credit card. Are checks or cash acceptable ways of donation?
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

I think you can send a check. But you might want to ask one of the admins (I'm not an admin).

I used my credit card. It was very convenient.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Thanks AmericanGirl!

The bar is low because we put it up early.

We are about to announce the official launch of our Summer Fund Raiser today

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A donation is on it's way. Alot of people gave during our all-out campaign to stop the Shamnesty Bill so they may be taking a break to replenish their funds before making another donation. That might be part of the reason. Or they may gotten 'the eye' from their spouse (who does not understand the seriousness of the situation) when the June credit card bill showed up like I did. Haha! However, he has long since moved on to other things so I can once again send a few bucks to the people how are saving this country. Don't worry, someday he will realize how important what we are doing is and he will be grateful that he does not have to learn spanish.

I'll also second americangirl's plug for the donation drive too.

The impact that our efforts have against the opposing side are so much larger (on a dollar-for-dollar basis) - consider that we were up against some of the most powerful (well financed) groups in the country: US CoC (Chamber of Commerce), many business/industrial organizations, LaRaza (alone gets millions in donations in addition to millions of taxpayer dollars as well). Yet, we won! So every dollar donated and used here has a proportionately greater effect than those huge sums thrown against us by the pro-illegal lobby.

If you've been sitting on the fence, are a relative newbie, or have been just plain hesitant to jump in with us, well, please consider doing it today.

Donate today and save a country (one worth still saving by the way...)

Many Thanks

La Raza is a $53,000,000 organization and receives millions of our taxpayer dollars and millions from large corporations.

Let's help fund Alipac, a true grass roots organization, and the voice of MANY more people than separatist groups such as La Raza.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    La Raza is a $53,000,000 organization and receives millions of our taxpayer dollars and millions from large corporations.

Let's help fund Alipac, a true grass roots organization, and the voice of MANY more people than separatist groups such as La Raza.
    Yep, your tax dollars at work- funding LaRaza. During the tense days leading up to the Senate vote I briefly wondered just how much we were outspent by LaRaza, MALDEF, etc. then decided it would be too discouraging to see the actual figures and I needed to keep a positive midset. If there was ever a David and Goliath battle, friends that was it.
    We may have been operating on a shoestring budget compared to LaRaza but we spoke for the American people and in the end that was more important.
    A quote from the Dalai Lama kept coming to mind:

"Our voice does not have to be so strong to ovepower them, only strong enough to be heard after their latest version of events discredits a previous one."

This is in reference to the Tibetan struggle against the Communist Chinese but I feel it speaks for us, too.

I'm with you Americangirl,

I just donated via paypal for an annual amount.

I (WE) need this forum/organization if we are going to KEEP WINNING.

If we all give a little, we will (have already) get back A LOT!
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !