Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Comedians get more media hype than "We the People"

The national and print news media has showered the Stewart/Colbert rally with massive coverage just before the elections,In contrast to when HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of every day people showed up at the exact same place so that they would be heard. The media wasn't listening back then,so why are the falling all over themselves to provide coverage for the far left radicals that want our government with the help of Illegals to take over our country (Colbert Inparticular).... This sickens me to the bone,and our news media cannot be taken seriously ever again. Our country has been hijacked by progressive nutjobs that want the governments nose In EVERYBODYS BUSINESS. On November 2nd vote ALL INCUMBENTS OUT OF OFFICE... TS

I did watch Jon the other night since Obama was on the show. I wanted to hear what they were saying. I quit watching both Colbert and Stewart weeks ago after they tried pushing the cause of illegal aliens on their shows. They have gone above Comedy on their shows so I TURN THEM OFF!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

The show with Obama drew a lower audience share than O'Reilly.

BTW, did anyone notice the signs at the Stewart/Colbert really. While they accuse the Tea Party of mocking Obama, I guess it's okay to carry signs of Sarah Palin with a Hitler mustache, while wearing masks of Nixon and Reagan.

Classy, real classy. One of the photos is of Eric Cantor, Jewish GOP Congressman, who has lost family in the Holocaust.

The party of tolerance.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    These are the truly really scary people that showed up just In time for halloween....

Did they get a head count?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Did they get a head count?
    CBS estimated 200K to 260K. However, this is the same CBS that estimated Beck's rally at around 80K (National Park Service estimated Beck's rally at 300 to 350K. Other estimates were around 500K). The estimate the Stewart rally organizers gave the Park Service as a planning reference (i.e., expected number) was 60K. Most of this stuff was on the Drudge Report this morning.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO