Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Comprehensive Immigration Reform...

So, WHO all is writing CIR legislation to help out these clueless politicians? I havent seen anything come out that is favorable to the American workers/people yet. Perhaps someone or some groups need to write Immigration Reform that ARE NOT interested in throwing out a blanket amnesty. Are we going to wait for THEIR version of CIR? ewwwwww

What kind of Ideas do we have for an Immigration bill that we can send to DC? Can WE participate in crafting this legislation since it affects us directly? I would MUCH prefer that to a radical liberal progressive groups CIR bill...
    Personally I would like to see it brought down to maybe 250,000 to 500,000 a year tops and most being educated and skilled immigrants (who want to assimilate and become Americans themselves)

Homework for the remainder of the weekend.....GO

ps: no quips about NO AMNESTY. Thats a given..

Senator Schumer is writing the bill with all the special interest groups he can muster up behind closed doors....American citizens are not included! doesn't that just figure, we are who it affects the most!

BUT, I do believe he is going to be truly surprised when the majority of Americans massing at these tea partys and 9/12 project rise up against it.

Bring it on Schumer at your own peril and stupidity.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

BAH

AT THE VERY LEAST, this should certainly be a partisan bill. In Actuality, I believe this should be written by independent thinkers who have the best interests of the American people in mind. NO WAY should this important legislation be written by a liberal democrat. They have WAY TOO MUCH of a vested interest in AMNESTY and are bias

Until the unemployment rate drops dramatically, there should be a moratorium on ALL immigration. Right now most Americans will take just about any job to feed their families. We need E-verify so these citizens
    can take the vacated jobs. It doesn't make any sense at all for more and more immigrants to keep coming here to work.

The CIR Bill...

Can also have a TRIGGER that when unemployment goes under say 3% additional visas (small increments) will be made available...

Yes, Schumer is chairing the Immigration Subcommittee of the US Senate and you could hardly ask for a worse person to do that. John Cornyn (R-TX) however is the Ranking Member and he has come out in support of CIR, too. I don't know why Texans are not throwing a pure fit at this point. That leaves, on the Senate Judiciary Committee some Republican voices opposing it and some Democrats from more conservative states.

The Homeland Security Quadrennial Review is open until Sept. 9 and I have seen pro enforcement comments prevailing, including a a real good one from a senior Federal employee in CIS. If people would put their comments AND VOTES in there it would be a real help. (especially voting for or against specific ideas, at this point)

homelandsecuritydialogue.org
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)