Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congratulate All Illegal Alien Graduates At UNLV

Take the Time America, to Thank Harry Reid and the State of Nevada For giving State money to support Illegal Aleins graduating from UNLV that was Designated for American Students and Legal Immigrants of the State of Nevada. They even gave them Special Honors, as Americans were left on the sidelines again to pay Student Loans with No Grants... Some of those Americans Are Honors Students! Thank him for putting Americans on the Back Burners again. Thank him and all those in Congress that Continue to Cheat Americans out of the American Dream. I hope they are very Proud of their accomplishments!

thanks a lot reid. really.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Reid is a crock and should be investigated on the number of illegals that work for him and his buds.

I am sure the 6 that actually graduated are very grateful to Reid et al.

Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    I am sure the 6 that actually graduated are very grateful to Reid et al.
    Yeah, I'm sure they are or rather, I'm sure they feel they were entitled to it
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Of course they think they were entitled to it. Nevada is part of THEIR country remember. I wonder if they will have a democracy with reid as president or a monarchy with good king reid. The #%&**#@!
    You are the Grayrider, you would not make peace with the bluecoats, you may go in peace

I am sure they will send the money they make in their new low paying jobs to reid instead of back home to mexico.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

When are the Nevadians kick out Reid. Don't they see he is responsible for destroying our country.