Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

butterbean wrote:
    WHY IN HELL DO THEY NEED ANOTHER ONE, ESPECIALLY IN ALASKA!
    The Mexican government is aiding and abetting illegals to immigrate to the US--even telling them where to settle. Currently, AK has about 2000 and Mexico wants it colonized.

We need these consulates and the mobile ones closed down and start taxing remittances sent to home countries--25% or more. Who is running this country--Mexico or the US--write your represenatives.

Mexico is not a US ally and President Calderon is working to undermind our government and Constitution.

Mexican consulates are engaged in political subversion, in which a state supports or advises a political group in another country or directs propaganda at its population.

In another thread President Calderon cites data from the US 1970 & 1980 US Census. Who gave him that data--census records and the information they contain are private US data. The last census the US has opened to the public is the 1930 census. So how does Calderon have access to private information about us who were living in 1970 and 1980?

Calderon urges consuls to use study to promote Amnesty
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=578013

Fences make good neighbors.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Alaska does not think they have a problem

I live about 60 miles north of Anchorage. I have been visiting since 1989 and moved here in 2006. The gangs are everywhere in Anchorage and the head of Anchorage School district stated that 100 different languages are spoken. She is proud of the diversity. If you read adn.com and the feed back most will tell you that it is not the polices responsibilty to verify citizenship upon stop or jail.

I can state my opinions but get little positive feedback. IF you can not see a problem than it is not one. The paper even stated they caught "8" illegals in 2007.

I will search for the article on breakdown of languages and post when I find it.

DID alot of calling today.

what i found out is that the state dept is in charge of letting them open consulates. and apparently the american people have NO SAY SO in the decision making process.
    Another consulate will open later this year in BOISE IDAHO

Who pays for these consulates?

How do we contact the State Department to raise cane?
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

bootsalinda
    Who pays for these consulates?
    Huckabee "rented Arkansas government offices and equipment" to the Mexican government for $1 a year. Mexico is in a win-win situation financially.

With tax-payer money and a consortium of Arkansas corporations (those that hire illegals?) had agreed to "support the consular presence" during the first three years, including what appears to be the costs of building for Mexico a permanent consular facility in Little Rock.

Mike Huckabee sued over Mexican consulate deal

A private citizen in Arkansas (Jim Parsons) is suing the former governor of that state, Mike Huckabee, over his role in helping the Mexican government establish their latest consulate there (link). The main claim is that Huckabee used public funds to offer discounted office space to the consulate, and that per AR's laws he was forbidden from doing so. The suit also contains a state Freedom of Information Act request, and raises the issue of hard drives that Huckabee apparently had destroyed on his way out the door at the end of 2006. The suit wants a refund for the cost of destroying them.

The Huckster is being sued as a private citizen; others named in the suit include current governor Mike Beebe (only in his official role), and the Mexican consulate.

http://lonewacko.com/blog/archives/007343.html

Mike Huckabee defends Mexico consulate deal (businesses agreed to pay Mexico's bills; law violated?)
    Mike Huckabee is the new establishment favorite GOP presidential contender, and one reason is probably because he'd keep the cheap labor flowing. In fact, he encouraged Mexico to build a consulate in his state with the obvious intent of providing a workforce for Arkansas' low-wage employers. Jerome Corsi asked him to defend his actions:
    A lingering controversy over the role former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee played in establishing a Mexican consulate office in Little Rock financed by taxpayers and local businesses continues to follow the Republican presidential candidate's campaign, even as he enjoys a surge in polls.

Critics in Arkansas contend Huckabee worked with some of the state's most prominent and politically powerful businesses to draw illegal immigrants to the state to accept low-paying jobs.

Huckabee strongly denied the charges in a telephone interview with WND yesterday...
    Others mentioned include his then-economic development adviser Robert Trevino, who was also an official with the League of United Latin American Citizens. Trevino later was appointed commissioner of Arkansas Rehabilitation Services; they leased space to Mexico in a state office building at $1 per year.

And:
    A July 21, 2006, memo from Trevino's office also documents that a consortium of Arkansas corporations had agreed to "support the consular presence" during the first three years, including what appears to be the costs of building for Mexico a permanent consular facility in Little Rock.

http://lonewacko.com/blog/archives/007188.html

"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or any controlling private power."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anchorage schools more diverse than ever

http://dwb.adn.com/news/education/story ... 0004c.html

By MEGAN HOLLAND
    mholland@adn.com
    Published: December 4, 2007
    Last Modified: December 4, 2007 at 08:21 PM

Anchorage schools more diverse than ever

The Anchorage School District released its annual ethnicity report showing that for the first time in the city's recent history half of its students are minorities.
    For years, the number of minority children among the district's 50,000 students has been climbing. Last year, 46 percent identified themselves as non-white.
    "It really reflects the world," said district Superintendent Carol Comeau. "Anchorage truly is an international city and I think it really tells that story. ... We need to embrace that diversity but, at the same token, it requires all of us to learn as much as we can about the number of different cultures and races that are here."
    In 1976, when the district starting keeping track of diversity, 13 percent of the students were minorities.
    The study complements similar recent findings that show that Anchorage is becoming more and more of a melting pot. According to a 2006 study by the University of Alaska Anchorage Institute of Social and Economic Research, 36 percent of Anchorage residents under the age of 20 are Native or another minority. Of those over the age of 40, 21 percent are.
    "We're becoming a majority-minority district," said Diane Hirshberg, assistant professor of education policy at ISER, when asked about the school study. Hirshberg did not participate in the district's report.
    "Our children in our schools are growing up with an understanding of a global society. They are understanding that the world is a multicultural place. And they are developing, hopefully, different skill sets for dealing with people who are different than themselves," Hirshberg said.
    Comeau said a challenge is to increase the diversity among teachers and the administration. The majority of Anchorage's teachers are white. Even at some of the district's most ethnically diverse schools, like Abbott Loop, Airport Heights and Ptarmigan elementary schools, there are only a few minority teachers, according to the school district.
    The closest the district comes to matching the percentage of minority students with teachers is at Sand Lake Elementary, where 48 percent of the children are minorities compared to 33 percent of the teachers and staffers. Many of the minority teachers are involved the school's Japanese immersion program.
    Some of the growth in diversity from last year to this year in the ethnicity report can be attributed to new reporting methods according to federal guidelines. Comeau said she believes the new questionnaire is a more accurate reflection of the district. Among its insights, it shows a significant jump in the number of Hispanic children, particularly children from Central America, Comeau said.
    There are 95 languages spoken by kids in the district. Other than English, Spanish is the most common and other top languages include Samoan, Hmong and Tagalog.
    Comeau said the ethnic diversity goes beyond language. Kids from different cultures learn differently and have different manners in the classroom. She said the district needs to make sure "that we are teaching with sensitivity and reaching out to parents and family members so that they feel welcome in our schools."
    Find Megan Holland online at adn.com/contact/mholland or call 257-4343.

jamesw62 wrote:

DID alot of calling today.

what i found out is that the state dept is in charge of letting them open consulates. and apparently the american people have NOT SAY SO in the decision making process.
    Another consulate will open later this year in BOISE IDAHO
    Thanks for the information. I am more than ready to try and stop this obscene proliferation of Mexican Consulates and shut down the majority of those in operation.

What should we do and how do we go about it?

Fences make good neighbors.
    Benjamin Franklin

Shutting Mexican Consuls Down

First, I think we need ALIPAC headquarters to bring this to the forfront of the items they are working on. I'm new at this so they may have it already on their agenda.

Also, I think (don't know for sure) but each state would have to be tackled independently.

Also, if we attack the employers such as big meat packers, landscapers, etc. and can get the illegals to go home then the consuls should dry up.

Also, how much city, county and state funding or subsidies go to setting up these Mexican consuls?

I know people in my state are ticked off about illegals but even so, I don't think that they even see the full picture and know what else goes on. It's a real education effort as I see it.

People on the local and state level of every state should be out in the street demonstrating against the Mexican consuls everytime we hear that a new one is going to open such as in Boise, ID and Alaska.

Any other thoughts on this by anyone else?
    If your ILLEGAL...get out of my country...get out of my state...get out of my community...get out of my face!...otherwise, have a nice day!
    http://nebraskaobserver.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    These Consulates provide everything an illegal needs. from drivers license to birth certificates.

Check it out.
    http://www.mexonline.com/consulate.htm
    Exactly, the ONLY reason this consulate is being created is to facilitate the illegal immigration of Mexican nationals to Alaska.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123