Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    HOTCBNS wrote:

TOM TANCREDO...I WAS JUST STARTING A LITTLE WORDY QUOTE...so people would ask...EVERYONE ELSE ARE MAKING VIDEOS
    Well, I guess it was mission accomplished, because I did ask.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I guess it was mission

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    HOTCBNS wrote:

TOM TANCREDO...I WAS JUST STARTING A LITTLE WORDY QUOTE...so people would ask...EVERYONE ELSE ARE MAKING VIDEOS
    Well, I guess it was mission accomplished, because I did ask.
    :
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Merging with Canada and Mexico won't help to "fight off our enemies". They would just be a huge burden. Mexico's army and police forces are so corrupt, that they would probably get on the side of the enemy for a small price. Thats why it is so important to seperate ourselves from them by building a fence and keeping them out.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

One world Order

I agree about the ONE WORLD ORDER (Goverment)
    the bible teaches that this will happen.

It wouldn't surprise me if Bush thinks this. The man is an abject moron.....They probably tell him anything while he is playing with GI Joe's in the oval office. CAFTA was sold to many senators as "a national security bill." The patriot Act was sold to the American people the same way. Something else was up with both of them. Obviously the people behind NAU couldn't care less about American security. And fighting China is the last thing on their minds....hell, the whole idea is to merge with China in the long-run.

But yeah, the chimp might believe this, while the real men in charge are going for NAU and World government to appease the corporate/fuedal lords.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen

The other think I often think is that he is very worried about Mexico falling into the hands of Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro. I do thing this is a major concern that he has.
    As crazy as it sounds, that could possibly be an improvement
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

This is all about a one world order where the rich get richer and will control the poor.
    We are no longer employees we are human resourses.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    This must be a hard question since no one is answering.
    Not hard at all -

The answer is 'NO'!!!

This isn't about protecting the US - how in the world could it be.

The protection of this country seems to be the last thing on this PResident's mind.

You cannot protect a country by filling it with anyone and anything that decides to just walk in.

This is about money - big business - and power. Nothing more.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123