Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    The administration will be testing Americans' resolve while their press works at creating sympathy for criminals.
    Actually it is not "their" press, both the government and press work for the CFR and Bildebergers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My thoughts are that george bush is just trying to save face after he found out that the country ISN'T for his plan of amnesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I can see maybe a handful of companies being fined a few thousand dollars under these regulations. Just like they went after a couple of companies that knowingly hired illegals, and did the Swift plant raids, to try and soften us up for amnesty.

I am not buying it. It will be easy for illegals to get around the regulations, they just need to change jobs every six months! I bet they will set up a network where they swap jobs every six months. Pedro will take Juan's job at Burger King, while Juan replaces Pedro at McDonalds.
    Or Pedro simply becomes Juan, then Jose, then Pedro. Heck, with fake id, who is to say who you are anyway?

H.

I recently found out that the engineer in my office building is an illegal alien using fake ID. His son, who is a Jr. is sharing is social security number and working under it for the same company as well.

My dilemna: Getting more information from my source (without alerting her why I am asking) who just happened to share this during brief conversation about Chicago's sanctuary policy. Also wondering what ICE has been instructed to do in Chicago (if anything) if I get enough information to constitute a raid of this Hispanic agency that employs hundreds of illegal aliens.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

The Bush adminatration still doesn't want to secure the border. So that equals no credibility to me!

JAK
    This man cannot be trusted...or his administration!

....and how can his approval rating be going up? more lies!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just read and analyze the following two statements from the two talking heads in their press conference, and it should be very evident what they're attempting to do.

CHERTOFF:

"I'm not a lawmaker, but I presume, at some point, somebody's going to take a look and say we've got to find a way to address this problem and that's probably going to require some legal changes,"

GUTIERREZ:

"We do not have the workers our economy needs to keep growing each year. The demographics simply are not on our side. Ultimately, Congress will have to pass comprehensive immigration reform."

This is merely a means to an end for these folks.

I wonder how many" No Match letters "Tyson will Get?

Company Overview
    Tyson Foods, Inc. [NYSE: TSN], founded in 1935 with headquarters in Springdale, Arkansas, is the world’s largest processor and marketer of chicken, beef, and pork, the second-largest food company in the Fortune 500 and a member of the S&P 500. The company produces a wide variety of protein-based and prepared food products and is the recognized market leader in the retail and foodservice markets it serves. Tyson provides products and service to customers throughout the United States and more than 80 countries. The company has approximately 107,000 Team Members employed at more than 300 facilities and offices in the United States and around the world. Through its Core Values, Code of Conduct and Team Member Bill of Rights, Tyson strives to operate with integrity and trust and is committed to creating value for its shareholders, customers and Team Members. The company also strives to be faith-friendly, provide a safe work environment and serve as stewards of the animals, land and environment entrusted to it.
    <div align="center">" Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore "
    </div>

Who cares if those businesses that hire illegal alien workers goes out of business. They deserve to be prosecuted, fined and loose there business. It is because of their hiring cheap illegal labor that businesses who follow the law and hire legal workers are going out of business. This has been going own for years. When legal business goes out of business legal workers lose their jobs. That is how illegal aliens take jobs away from Americans and legal immigrants.
    Pro-illegal immigrants sprew the rhetoric that the crackdown of business will cause small business to close, but cheap labor already cause them to close. The crackdown will really hurt large businesses like Wal Mart.

Enforce laws against business that hire illegal workers, prosecute and fine them and deport the illegal workers.
    Save businesses that obey the law and do not hire cheap illegal workers.

Build the fence.
    Enforce workplace laws.
    Replace work force with legal workers.

Check out who WalMart donates over $1,000,000.00 to.
    http://www.walmartfoundation.org/Files/ ... utions.pdf
    <div align="center">" Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore "
    </div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast