Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DA of San Bernardino argues on a pro-illegal stance???

http://www.sbsun.com/ci_12718678?source=most_viewed

Calling it dangerous, state district attorneys Monday urged Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger to dump a plan to save money by commuting sentences of illegal immigrants in state prisons so they can be deported.
    San Bernardino County District Attorney Michael A. Ramos, newly elected vice president of the California District Attorneys Association, said the group also opposes reducing lesser felonies to misdemeanors to save money and ease the strain on state prison populations.

"We understand the state is in financial difficulty," Ramos said, "but this is a short-term solution with greater costs and problems that are probably long term." He called early release of illegal immigrants unfair to other inmates.

A spokesman for the governor, H.D. Palmer, deputy director of the state Department of Finance, said late Monday: "What we believe is unfair is the U.S. government has sole control of the borders, and they have failed to secure them. The state of California is saddled with the cost of the immigrants."

He said the federal government is supposed to pay state costs to hold illegal immigrants, but the state gets only a dime for every dollar it spends for that purpose.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

MW

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He supports illegal activity, then prosecutes us for breaking the law. Something is very wrong.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.