Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

After the actions of the ATF during Slick Willie's administration not much would surprise me. The Senate's investigation into the Waco tragedy headed by none other than Richard Lugar showed just what they were capable of, then he recommended no actions be taken. They appeared as an arm of political interests masquerading as a law enforcement agency. Thus the Brady Bill, and a ban on "assualt weapons" was reached and sold to the public due to over zealous folks pretending to be representatives or politicians using a rogue law enforcement agency to do their bidding. Scum bags for sale to the highest bidder!

I agree with some of the other posters as well, should this investigation be taken seriously, then it could reach some high heights.

The ATF needs to be abolished! And the criminals that pull their strings need to go to jail!

The victims of Ruby Ridge and Waco, as well as countless others who had their doors kicked in during the frenzy of "gun control" efforts that took place during the past Demonrat administration deserve no less than full accountability. And the Republicans that stood by(?) and sat on their thumbs or looked the other way need to be exposed and let history show them for what they are......TRAITORS!

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    After the actions of the ATF during Slick Willie's administration not much would surprise me. The Senate's investigation into the Waco tragedy headed by none other than Richard Lugar showed just what they were capable of, then he recommended no actions be taken. They appeared as an arm of political interests masquerading as a law enforcement agency. Thus the Brady Bill, and a ban on "assualt weapons" was reached and sold to the public due to over zealous folks pretending to be representatives or politicians using a rogue law enforcement agency to do their bidding. Scum bags for sale to the highest bidder!

I agree with some of the other posters as well, should this investigation be taken seriously, then it could reach some high heights.

The ATF needs to be abolished! And the criminals that pull their strings need to go to jail!

The victims of Ruby Ridge and Waco, as well as countless others who had their doors kicked in during the frenzy of "gun control" efforts that took place during the past Demonrat administration deserve no less than full accountability. And the Republicans that stood by(?) and sat on their thumbs or looked the other way need to be exposed and let history show them for what they are......TRAITORS!

But they fit in so well!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12