Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Deport Them ALL! Including Anchor Brats!

John W. Lillpop

Illegal aliens who scheme to have anchor babies born in America just to avoid justice (through deportation) are among the most despicable criminals in our midst.

Only Democrat and RINO politicians are less honorable.

By callously manipulating infants for personal gain, illegal aliens clearly lack the moral values and judgment essential to being good Americans. Unless one is planning on becoming a RINO or Democrat politician, that is!

Moreover, the presence of anchor babies gives weak-minded knot heads who favor open borders and non-enforcement of immigration laws a lame excuse for doing nothing.

Again, infants are manipulated for political purposes by those who scream "We cannot split families," when arguing against deportation.

However, that argument is embarrassingly specious.

To begin with, illegal aliens willfully abandon family when they leave their nation of origin, usually Mexico, in order to invade America!

Apparently, "Family" is trumped by dinero when deciding whether or not to jump a fence to pursue the mother lode, AKA free public services, in America!

Secondly, deportation decisions cannot be based on whether or not the offending criminal has a family.

Consider a parallel: Illegal aliens are like bank robbers--they steal property belonging to others.

However, when an American citizen is found guilty of robbing a bank, does the presiding judge decide against prison because of concern about separating the criminal from family?

Of course not!

Criminals are criminals, and should be dealt with according to the law, especially when it comes to illegal aliens.

Third: Who says that the illegal alien family has to be split?

For illegal aliens with children under 18, it should be mandatory that the entire family be deported!

In fact, because they are the most burdensome to American taxpayers, deporting such families should be the greatest priority of our federal government.

In other words, Pancho, get the hell out and take your moochachoo brats with you!

Finally, instead of trying to rip-off the government with demands for lavish air travel, Speaker Pelosi (God, that still sounds vile!) should work with other twinkies like Senator Harry Reid to close the anchor baby loophole with respect to children of illegal aliens.

But perhaps that is asking too much?

After all, folks like Pelosi see anchor babies as future voters. Democrat voters!

Listen...here's one Democrat who's about sick of hearing/seeing Dems slammed time after time in this debate/issue/problem. I'M a Democrat and I'm as against this invasion of MY country as much as any Republican or Independent! I donate my money and time and I'm as ready to fight for my country as anyone, I assure you!

It would seem to me if Republicans want Democrats on board with this, they would quit trying to slam us in the dirt as tho ONLY demoracts made this mess!

That's a pretty stupid position to take, given the fact that the Repulicans have been in control of this country for most of the time in the last umpteen decades!!

Ok...rant's over...for now.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    NotGoingtoTakeit, All politicians are to blame. The difference is that the holdouts for 1348 were Republicans.

Also, Nancy Pelosi is nothing more than an OBLer, and being Speaker of the House for the majority, Democrats, she is their spokesperson, and this unfortunately aligns any Democrats in the House with her personal opinion of open borders policies.

If you are a Dem and against is, scream at the top of your lungs to the National Democratic Party, so they know Democrats too want our borders secured and laws enforced, I think right now they have assumed that what Pelosi is saying is what all Dems want.

I am a Republican myself (maybe not for too much longer) and think all too many Republicans have sold out in order to please big business, I will be letting them know, when my affiliation has been changed, why, and hopefully if millions more do so, then they will stop their sell-out of Americans.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What paper does John Lillpop write for?

What does OBL stand for?
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    NotGoingtoTakeit, All politicians are to blame. The difference is that the holdouts for 1348 were Republicans.

Also, Nancy Pelosi is nothing more than an OBLer, and being Speaker of the House for the majority, Democrats, she is their spokesperson, and this unfortunately aligns any Democrats in the House with her personal opinion of open borders policies.

If you are a Dem and against is, scream at the top of your lungs to the National Democratic Party, so they know Democrats too want our borders secured and laws enforced, I think right now they have assumed that what Pelosi is saying is what all Dems want.

I am a Republican myself (maybe not for too much longer) and think all too many Republicans have sold out in order to please big business, I will be letting them know, when my affiliation has been changed, why, and hopefully if millions more do so, then they will stop their sell-out of Americans.
    Hi AmericanElizabeth...I know the recent events that have led many to blame Democrats, and right now, I couldn't agree more. Please, rest assured, every time the Demoractic party has called me for a donation I have let them have it right between the eyes...I left no doubt as to how I feel about their support of illegal aliens.

I've argued so adamantly that I've been passed to supervisors by the one who called me and now didn't know how they were going to handle this tiger they'd inadvertantly grabbed by the tail...and the supervisors went down in flames too!

However, this problem didn't just start this year, and I'm tired of fighting as hard as I can against this invasion and still being slammed so many times for being a Democrat...I'm a PATRIOTIC AMERICAN who's willing to stand up and fight for her country..and that's all that's important! After all, more than just Republican politicians welcomed these illegals into our country, and I'm smart enough to know it wasn't only one political party that welcomed this mess, but Jorge Boosh, the BIG Republican has given them the warmest welcome of anyone...for years!

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    What paper does John Lillpop write for?

What does OBL stand for?
    Open Border Lobbyists. And I think he's free lance but I'm not sure.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    NotGoingtoTakeit, my father was a staunch Democrat, but a highly conservative man, and one who was 100% against illegal immigration. Had he been with us today, and well, he would have been in here fighting along side me. His generation was the old-school Democrats, the ones who fought for the American people and unionizing (when unions were good and for the people!). They also were a more reasonable group.

The difference today is that most Democratic politicians lean towards the full on liberal side and also seem to work against what is wanted by Americans. Maybe their platform has not changed, but...they have (in my own opinion).

Also, though, too many Republicans have become "RINOS" and are fence sitters on issues they would have supported most likely in the past. I voted for Bush, as many did, and now regret it fully. I am ashamed of him and any Republican which is working against the will of the American voters. I had good feelings about Ronald Reagan, but was quite young during his time on office and was unaware of the amnesty he had given, this is where I would not have agreed with him, had I been older and more politically savvy.

I have long felt that I needed to become a member of the Constitution Party, which I think now truly reflects what I believe in, a government that simply runs within the confines of the Constitution, and nothing else. Many I know lately have also become Independent. In Oregon, though, it hurts you in the primaries as you HAVE to vote for the one in your party, and although I will likely make that change, and also vote that way in the primary, I would like to have the freedom to choose. Maybe thats another thing worth fighting for in every state, open primaries.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NotGoingToTakeItAnymore
    Listen...here's one Democrat who's about sick of hearing/seeing Dems slammed time after time in this debate/issue/problem. I'M a Democrat and I'm as against this invasion of MY country as much as any Republican or Independent! I donate my money and time and I'm as ready to fight for my country as anyone, I assure you!

It would seem to me if Republicans want Democrats on board with this, they would quit trying to slam us in the dirt as tho ONLY demoracts made this mess!

That's a pretty stupid position to take, given the fact that the Repulicans have been in control of this country for most of the time in the last umpteen decades!!

I agree that both parties are to blame. However, nearly ALL Democrats are for amnesty.

Democrats who voted against cloture recently included the likes of Barbara Boxer who thinks the bill is too tough! Nancy Pelsoi and Harry Reid have said the same thing!

Thank God conservatives in the U.S. House blocked amnesty last year. I hope and pray conservatives in the senate can do the same this year.

Left to people like Nancy Pelosi, Ted Kennedy, Harry Reid, and the overwhelming majority of Democrats, amnesty would be rammed down our throats.

Bush, Specter,the yahoo from Kentucky, and Graham are awful--but at least they are a minority in the GOP.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    NotGoingtoTakeit, my father was a staunch Democrat, but a highly conservative man, and one who was 100% against illegal immigration. Had he been with us today, and well, he would have been in here fighting along side me. His generation was the old-school Democrats, the ones who fought for the American people and unionizing (when unions were good and for the people!). They also were a more reasonable group.

The difference today is that most Democratic politicians lean towards the full on liberal side and also seem to work against what is wanted by Americans. Maybe their platform has not changed, but...they have (in my own opinion).

Also, though, too many Republicans have become "RINOS" and are fence sitters on issues they would have supported most likely in the past. I voted for Bush, as many did, and now regret it fully. I am ashamed of him and any Republican which is working against the will of the American voters. I had good feelings about Ronald Reagan, but was quite young during his time on office and was unaware of the amnesty he had given, this is where I would not have agreed with him, had I been older and more politically savvy.

I have long felt that I needed to become a member of the Constitution Party, which I think now truly reflects what I believe in, a government that simply runs within the confines of the Constitution, and nothing else. Many I know lately have also become Independent. In Oregon, though, it hurts you in the primaries as you HAVE to vote for the one in your party, and although I will likely make that change, and also vote that way in the primary, I would like to have the freedom to choose. Maybe thats another thing worth fighting for in every state, open primaries.
    I'm with your dad. I don't know when the Democrat party changed, but I didn't! I still want what's best for Americans, particularly the ones who do all the work that supports the rich. I'll vote for any politician who shows me (not just tells me) he or she is for the majority of the American people, and that's the middle class workers (what's left of us). I'll have to check out this Constitution Party.

Quote Originally Posted by saveamerica
    Quote Originally Posted by NotGoingToTakeItAnymore

I agree that both parties are to blame. However, nearly ALL Democrats are for amnesty.

Democrats who voted against cloture recently included the likes of Barbara Boxer who things the bill is too tough! Nancy Pelsoi and Harry Reid have said the same thing!

Thank God conservatives in the U.S. House blocked amnesty last year. I hope and pray conservatives in the senate can do the same this year.

Left to people like Nancy Pelosi, Ted Kennedy, Harry Reid, and the overwhelming majority of Democrats, amnesty would be rammed down our throats.

Bush, Specter,the yahoo from Kentucky, and Graham are awful--but at least they are a minority in the GOP.
    You are absolutely right. The Democrats are voting against the American people, but that doesn't negate the fact that Jorge, the big ol' Republican let them in ...no, welcomed them with open arms..and borders, for years. And no matter what the Democrat politicians do, the way to get and keep Democrat voters and doers on board is not to slam them every chance one gets. We, the democrat voters, didn't expect this mess any more than Republican voters did, and I am tired of reading about what a bunch of worthless traitors we all are because of what the politicians did. I don't slam every Republican voter because a Republican traitor is in the White House.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast