Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Descision time is very close people

The running news today is that the Obama admin has it out there that they have the power to issue an instant amnesty.
    The thoughts are they are holding this over the Repubs heads , They want them to come to the table on CIR , better half a loaf then none ,

Your choice is coming soon , Obambi will legalize them , one way or another

If you allow it , this country is toast

The question is

What are you going to be willing to do ?

This will be amnesty WITHOUT secure borders or any enforcement

I posted this on the amnesty leak memo thread but would really like feedback on it because I don't know if I am whack or realistic. But one think I do know is that I am ornery and I will be damned if I am going to fight to line their pockets or to even make them happy. So I am trying to see the correct path. The following is what I posted on the other thread.

"OK. I get it now.

Traditionally, historically when the economy is horrible a Democrat chooses war in order to boost the economy.

This time war is not an option because we no longer have the resource for it.

So I think that their plan is to have Civil War to boost THEIR economy at our expense.

See, they OWN US! http://www.viewzone.com/collateralx.html

Next they will take out DEAD PEASANT POLICIES on all of us.

http://www.bukisa.com/articles/183796_w ... -insurance

So while we are killing each other in the streets they will be raking in the $$$$ or whatever the currency of the day is. Perhaps they will launch their new currency with these funds."

So voting we know is a joke. Now I would be interested to see how the Republicans handle themselves but for the most part I think they are all sold out and just paying lipservice to keep the sham of government going long enough for them to make their great grandchildren's fortune - that's all. If here are any true patriots amongst them I will be pleasantly surprised but I'm not counting on it. Getting a gun plays right into their hands. Help me here because I am not seeing the path.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Then there is the non-conformist. This would be one of a very independent stature?

Is your blood pressure high?.............Just like the doctor ordered. Dr. Mengele comes to mind. Perhaps after Nov. your blood pressure will be treated and life can continue at the good ole rate..........life will be good again, right?

Change you can believe in............like charity,.........starts at home.

Any non-conformist ideas?

Banned
    I really don't have an answer either

I do know we have waited to long , grown to soft and are scared to death
    of the powers that be.

We are now in every way , shape and form a complete abomination

We have become uber what our founders warned us not to become

And the dictators running this country have all the power , we have nothing

I believe your right that our votes are now worthless , what is the lessor of TWO evils? when they are both just as evil

Banned
    We have become a dictatorship

Where is even ONE call for impeachment ?

And not just this moron running the country , Bush should have been dinged also

At least he was marginal , This idiot is flat out pulling a hitler act on us

Well I support unity of purpose. I am willing to give a little to avoid anarchy and chaos and unnecessary bloodshed but if they have peasant policies on all of us they will only be satisfied with bloodshed and we have to be strong enough to resist it. If I did not sanely support the above I wouldn't be here asking.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    We have become a dictatorship
    Yep. Not for the lack of warnings in 2008. But no...the majority didn't listen so now it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by legalalien

Yep. Not for the lack of warnings in 2008. But no...the majority didn't listen so now it is what it is.
    The majority were brainwashed by the media, who put a blackout on Obama's past and controversies. Blame the Globalist media, controlled by Jeffrey Bewkes (Time Warner), Rupert Murdoch (Fox), Jeff Zucker and Jeffrey R. Immelt (NBC Universal/GE), Robert Iger (Disney Company/ABC), Sumner M. Redstone (CBS), Carlos Slim (NY Times), William Dean Singleton (Media News Group, Associated Press) and others.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you are a member of NumberUSA they have new faxes to send to Obama,,your senators & Reps about this mess.

If you are not a member sign up to send free faxes.

It may not stop them but it did relieve some of my tension.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

As I see it we do need to come out in great numbers and start protesting. Let them protest in front of our courts and White House, I say we need to start protesting in front of the UCLA, LaRaza, MALDEF, Lulac, SEIU and the Media.

We also need to start filing lawsuits against these groups. In other words we need to go after the head of this beast that is destroying our country. They are the ones stirring up these invaders and giving them this sense of entitlement. Remember most of these illegal aliens don't even have a high school education.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast