Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

escalade is correct, Obama can make these changes by fiat if he wants. This morning the Los Angeles Times had the headline "Immigration memo sparks talk of de facto amnesty."

The administration is already doing the research on this and I, for one, would not be the least bit surprised to see an Executive Order come down before election day.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    I wonder what kind of money is in TV broadcasting, cable or sattelite subscriptions, and all of the advertising?

Giving up TV is a great sacrifice, that probably would not be really feasible.............must be something to catch their attention.

Of course there still remains the alternative, going out and practicing at the range.
    Are you kidding, I gave up watching TV years ago and I am much better off and more informed thanks to the internet. Go use your TV for target practice!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well they said that the economy would not hit the entertainment industry till this year and judging by the complaints I'm getting about TV re-runs - it must have finally hit.

When the TV Soma is gone the Sleeping Giant will rise. I hope sooner.

Yes while they are on TV I am on internet.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

I remembered reading about this before and found the article about it that I had read. I won't post the whole thing but I will leave the link.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/barack- ... /id/363160
    Saturday, 26 Jun 2010 12:54 PM

By: Chris Wessling

Fox News' Bill O'Reilly is warning that if President Barack Obama ever bypasses Congress and uses his pardon power to make millions of illegal aliens citizens, he could face serious calls for his impeachment.

Jeffrey Bewkes (Time Warner), Rupert Murdoch (Fox), Jeff Zucker and Jeffrey R. Immelt (NBC Universal/GE), Robert Iger (Disney Company/ABC), Sumner M. Redstone (CBS), Carlos Slim (NY Times), William Dean Singleton (Media News Group, Associated Press)
    Jeffrey Bewkes
    Rupert Murdoch
    Jeff Zucker
    Jeffrey R. Immelt
    Robert Iger
    Sumner M. Redstone
    Carlos Slim
    William Dean Singleton

Enmies of freedom of the press. We should write these traitors and let them know that they are enemies of the state. Thanks for the list, Bowman!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Enmies of freedom of the press. We should write these traitors and let them know that they are enemies of the state. Thanks for the list, Bowman!"

To them you are nothing but a deranged spider monkey, a brain-infected mosquito, a bed-bug hiding for cover of night. I myself have spent much time letter writing and I think it is useless. Many people have shown the form letters they got back just in the short time I have been on this forum. They pay not attention. We need to join together in groups of large numbers in order to be heard. Your presence on this forum is one such group. I am looking for the others. A good thing about making people jobless and destitute is that they no longer have the resource to be educated or join groups - and these groups need our donations to survive.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Our turn

I do not buy the Houston Chronicle anymore. They are so far left....I do not eat at certain restaurants because of who they have working there. It's our turn to let the businesses that do not support Americans suffer the consequences of losing our business. If the newspaper and TV stations do not cover our protests then we do not shop at the business that advertise on their station. We need to start letting the business know why we are not shopping there. Call or email them. We have let the MSM get away with this and it's time to turn the coin.

quote="Bowman"]
    Quote Originally Posted by sarum

In recent years I have become very aware that the MSM just totally ignores many protests.
    Yep, last year I was with 200 Tea Partiers protesting right in front of NBC studios in Bubank, because of their Tea Party protest blackout. They took plenty of footage of us, not to air, but for their "security" files.[/quote]
    We the People. You the Invader

houston wrote,
    I do not buy the Houston Chronicle anymore. They are so far left....I do not eat at certain restaurants because of who they have working there. It's our turn to let the businesses that do not support Americans suffer the consequences of losing our business. If the newspaper and TV stations do not cover our protests then we do not shop at the business that advertise on their station. We need to start letting the business know why we are not shopping there. Call or email them. We have let the MSM get away with this and it's time to turn the coin.
    Yup. One by one, we all add up. It is my dollar, (so I have been told) I'll spend it where I see the greatest benefit, not just to myself, but to my ideals that I see as beneficial to society as a whole, and thus, "what goes around, comes around."

When we understand that "we the people" transfer power to elected officials for a time being, that transference is only as good as the intentions that were built into the transference. If we transfer crooked thoughts and mayhem, lousy morals, why should we expect any different from those that we elected to serve.

The same can be said as to how we act in the economic world. If we support with our dollar, wickedness, and ill gotten gains, then why should we expect to reap pleasant results?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123