Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

DHS Insider: ‘It’s a political dissident list, not an enemy threat list’

DHS Insider: ‘It’s a political dissident list, not an enemy threat list’

GOVERNMENT TOPICS
    JUNE 10, 2013
    BY: CHRISTOPHER COLLINS

Over the weekend and updated today, Doug Hagmann with the Canadian Free Press, reported out of Canada that a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) insider approached him and stated that America is in real danger and that those who are on the right of politics in the media or those who oppose the Obama administration are the main target and that it will get ugly real soon.

Those who expose or question the acts of the Obama administration and the multiple scandals coming out of various federal agencies are considered enemies of the state.

The DHS insider told Hagmann, “If anyone thinks that what’s going on right now with all of this surveillance of American citizens is to fight some sort of foreign enemy, they’re delusional. If people think that this ‘scandal’ can’t get any worse, it will, hour by hour, day by day. This has the ability to bring down our national leadership, the administration and other senior elected officials working in collusion with this administration, both Republicans and Democrats. People within the NSA, the Department of Justice, and others, they know who they are, need to come forth with the documentation of ‘policy and practice’ in their possession, disclose what they know, fight what’s going on, and just do their job. I have never seen anything like this, ever.”

“The present administration is going after leakers, media sources, anyone and everyone who is even suspected of ‘betrayal.’ That’s what they call it, ‘betrayal.’ Can you believe the size of their cahones? This administration considers anyone telling the truth about Benghazi, the IRS, hell, you name the issue, ‘betrayal’,” the DHS insider said.

Hagmann told the DHS insider, “We know all this already.”

Hagmman said that the DHS insider looked at him and pushed his finger into his chest and said, “You don’t know jack. This is bigger than you can imagine, bigger than anyone can imagine. This administration is collecting names of sources, whistle-blowers and their families, names of media sources and everybody they talk to and have talked to, and they already have a huge list. If you’re not working for MSNBC or CNN, you’re probably on that list.”

“If you are a website owner with a brisk readership and a conservative bent, you’re on that list. It’s a political dissident list, not an enemy threat list,” the DHS Insider said.

Hagmann stated on his column, “My source provided additional information, but I am abiding by his wish to get this much out. I am writing now to let people know that we are in for seriously dangerous times ahead. Deadly times. War, and censorship under the color of authority and under the pretext of of national security. It’s about to get a lot uglier. Stay tuned.”

Today, conservative radio talk show host, Glenn Beck reported on this news and said, “We work with people on a daily basis who mean it. Unfortunately I do. My life, my fortune, and my sacred honor. It is not something that I have ever seriously thought I would ever be asked to give. But in the last six years I’ve had to make a decision: My life, my fortune, and my sacred honor. I will not be part of whatever it is we’re creating. It won’t be built in my name.”

Beck went on to say, “I will not be eternally damned for playing any role in the loss of man’s freedom. I won’t. I want My name clearly on the record books, the eternal record books, as someone who stood. I will give my children ‑‑ probably damn my children in some regard short‑term.”

“But I will give my children and their children the opportunity to be proud that my grandfather never picked up a gun and my grandfather always preached peace. My grandfather stood. My grandfather started speaking out as soon as he figured it out, and he never sat down against all the odds. And I work with people in this building and in New York that do the same thing every day. And we have whistle-blowers that are doing the same. But we need your help.”

The purging of political dissidents has already begun by the CIA under the direction of CIA Director, John Brennan. The Paulding County Republican Examiner was notified by such a development by Kent Clizbe, a former CIA counter-terrorism operations officer and author of Willing Accomplices and Obliterating Exceptionalism, of the purge of non-supporters of Obama and vicious reprisals and threats against anyone who dared to speak out against the CIA or the administration and that it began in 2009 and has escalated ever since.

Suggested by the author:

http://www.examiner.com/article/dhs-...my-threat-list
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh Shitski ..... thats Oh Shit if you needed an Interpretation
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 06-13-2013 at 02:33 AM.