Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dick Army 'Head of Teaparty" movement-John McCain

I forgot to post this link, I saw this on a message board a few days ago, now I can't find it. Is this TRUE? This is a MAJOR STORY!!

Dick Army is in deep with John McCain. and in turn they are in 'control' of the teaparty movement, on some level?

I haven't seen this...but you are correct. I hope Wm sees this.

If you google it, its all over the place, like common knowledge. I was reading they kept Chris Simcox from speaking at a rally, but that was on ALIPAC a few months ago.

Just something to be aware of.

We also need to CONFIRM McNutt is funed by Soros during the campaign, that could really help out.

Speaking of Simcox, he is the #1 candidate to help, we really need to pile on to that campaign.

Once again...I am slow to catch on...We know Dick Army is an opened border...John McCain/Lindsey Graham opened border advocate. I am thinking about the November 14th Tea Party.

Help set me straight...so I can help.

Source please?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Are there suspicions of a hijacked tea party agenda by Tricky Dick and McNutt?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No Surprise since there was two Latino guest speakers at the Washington rally whom are open borders advocates, I'm not surprised at all.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

why is everyone getting wound up about this post when there is no source link? Gotta watch that folks.

Source please?

W

I don't think its too big an issue right now, because the movement has its own momentum, all they could do is try to sidetrack, but that wont work too well, we are too informed at the moment, but if you google Dick Army tea party you will see alot of stuff online, I am not sure where I read it.

W is right. Let's not get all wound up until the source/facts can be analyzed. There is TONS of misinformation out there.Let's not go running down the wrong path and end up eating our own words.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast