Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did anyone watch Lou tonight?

I was cooking and I heard Lou talking about some law firm that taped a seminar on how to bypass the new laws loopholes so that they don’t have to hire American workers. I did not catch the name of that law firm. Did anyone else?

Anyhow, I seem to remember someone saying that they know how to bypass the new laws intentions to force American companies to hire available, qualified, and willing Americans, but would instead indeed not follow that law and hire only foreign workers.

Please help me find this law firms name so I can give them a call.

Thanks,
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

I saw it and couldn't believe it . . .well, I guess these days I could. Can this whole thing get any worse?

I'm sorry, I don't remember the name. I would log into Lou Dobbs and I am sure it would be listed there.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

There was a post about it in the forums here and it linked to a video on YouTube. Scroll down the threads a bit and you're sure to find it. It's disgusting to say the least.

Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Re: Did anyone watch Lou tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    I was cooking and I heard Lou talking about some law firm that taped a seminar on how to bypass the new laws loopholes so that they don’t have to hire American workers. I did not catch the name of that law firm. Did anyone else?

Anyhow, I seem to remember someone saying that they know how to bypass the new laws intentions to force American companies to hire available, qualified, and willing Americans, but would instead indeed not follow that law and hire only foreign workers.

Please help me find this law firms name so I can give them a call.

Thanks,
    Awesome! I know I emailed him the link as did others! Weeee!

Cohen & Grigsby

http://www.cohenlaw.com/

english | deutsch

Firm Profile Our Approach Our Philosophy Value to Clients Our Service Guarantee Community Commitment Affordable Housing Antitrust Litigation Appellate Litigation Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Business Commercial Lending Construction Customs Emerging Business Employment Litigation Environmental Law ERISA and Employee BenefitsERISA Litigation Estates and Trusts Financial Institutions Franchising Law Healthcare Business Immigration Insurance Coverage Litigation Intellectual Property International Business International Tax Advisory Services Labor and Employment LitigationMergers and Acquisitions Non-Compete Covenant and Trade Secret Practice Non-Profit Organizations OSHA Litigation Product Liability Litigation Public Finance Real Estate Real Estate (Florida) Securities Litigation Securities Regulation Tax Venture Capital and Private EquityWorkers' Compensation Search Listed by Name Listed by Title Listed by Practice Listed by Law School Listed by Language Administrative Staff Representative Clients C&G in the News Press Releases C&G Review Newsletters Bulletins Articles Sign-up for Publications Media Contacts Events Firm Culture NALP Form Summer Associate Program Laterals Non-Legal Careers Pittsburgh, PA Bonita Springs, FL Naples, FL

REPRESENTATIVE CLIENTS
    Representative Clients
    Cohen & Grigsby offers legal services to private and publicly held businesses, nonprofits, multinational corporations, individuals and emerging companies.

Disclaimer Florida Disclaimer Privacy Policy © 2007 Cohen & Grigsby, P.C. Site by Firmseek
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

TEL: 239.390.1900

Bonita FL number

FAX: 239.430.1840
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Well, we certainly seem to be ROTTING from within! When money trumps everythng in this world, the end will be emminent. These lawyers are worse than cockroaches.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Horrible! Traitors to our country!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dave Klehm

i just sent this info to

Dave Klehm
    illegalemployers@hotmail.com
    Notes: the company that goes after companies who hire illegals

to see if and what they can do... about these anti-american jelly fish
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast