Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Different times, different actions

Our criminal justice system does not work and when it does not work laws are changed. We have different kind of criminal and more of them and different circumstances that we had in the past. Some of our immigration laws has to be changes like the automatic birthright citizenship our laws have to be changes in order to deal with changes. Bad guys are walking free while our good guys are being locked up because the good guys hand are tied by the legal system.
    Johnny Sutton was able to do what he did because our laws. Our criminals are more dangerous than ever and we need to deal with them harshly or they will over run us and we will be to afraid to leave our home.
    The time has come for this country to identify every one that is here and all that has to be done is verify identification against the source. I can to that, our government can do that and legal system can do that without racial profiling. This can be done whenever anyone applies for any services.
    My presence in this country can be verified from the day I was born, when and where I went to school, where I’ve worked, etc.

I think that the "Big brother watching over you at all times" is what Americans are afraid of. Do you really want all your actions to be acounted for by the government? I know it sounds good for the purpose of monitering those that come into and go out of our country but our basic freedoms will be violated when we become prisoners on our own land. Having our every move scrutinized by those that recently have shown that they can't be trusted. Congress, President, you know what I mean! They are the ones that should be watched and there conversations monitered! After all they are our employees. If you owned a business would you not want to be able to moniter you employees to make sure they are doing their job appropriately? Why should this be any different for the president or congress? When we watch the senate and house of representative proceedings on CSPAN do you think we see the whole story. No of course not...we do not get to see the back room deals and discussions that go on behind closed doors. I don't think this is a "transparent" way to run the government but I have gotten off track here and am on my soap box. Just be carefull what you wish for...
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Frankly, when it comes to CITIZENS of the U.S., I believe the government ALREADY knows all our personal info.

Quote Originally Posted by NCByrd
    Frankly, when it comes to CITIZENS of the U.S., I believe the government ALREADY knows all our personal info.
    That is exactly the point I am trying to make. They know who we are so why shouldn't they know who they are. Where ever I go, every aspects of my life can be verfied by going to the source. My school, my taxe paid, how much I've earned and from which jobs.
    My presence in this country can be verified from the day I was born, when and where I went to school, where I’ve worked, etc.
    When you apply for entry into kindergarten, a jobs, housing, social services, SSI or SS, all your records can be identified. I think the same should be done with everyone in this country. If you had my name and SSI number you can find anything you want about me.
    They can find out what I eat by the little card they scan to get discounts at grocery stores.

We need all need a tamperproof social security card with our picture and fingerprint on it. We have to have the card anyway and it could be used for all types of identification. For voting, applying for a license, banking etc. I wouldn't object to this, but I don't think we need a variety of other cards. With the age of technology and computers, the government already knows what we are all doing. The problem is, we don't know what they are up to most of the time.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    We need all need a tamperproof social security card with our picture and fingerprint on it. We have to have the card anyway and it could be used for all types of identification. For voting, applying for a license, banking etc. I wouldn't object to this, but I don't think we need a variety of other cards. With the age of technology and computers, the government already knows what we are all doing. The problem is, we don't know what they are up to most of the time.
    That is a good idea, but they can now identify who is legal and who is not.
    Your are right, we only need one card. My picture is on my ATM card. My social securty number coincide with the number that SS have in their file. My babies at birth had to get a number and they have been followed since birth. The number have been used in all services applied for.