Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    On the flip side,she could end up the house MINORITY LEADER. I really cannot Imagine the Dems letting her Inherit this job though....

April

GREAT NEWS!
    One thing is for sure,is that our votes STILL DO COUNT

And to see Democrats worried about their jobs only confirms that also

GREAT WORK PATRIOTS!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Pelosi is FINISHED! Let's see who she drags into the gutter with her now!! Obama?!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Her loss makes Reid, Schumer and Boxers win a little more tolerable...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NOW lets see how many of these ethic charges she would not bring all of a sudden are investigated starting in January.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Gotta tell you all this story. As we were watching the news through the evening, we were in and out tearing out our garden (preparing for a spring move out of town to our own place), my son, my daughter and myself were in the backyard, when he went to the very corner of our yard, leaning out towards a small wooded strip along the highway, also where main power lines are. He kept saying "what is that sound?". I kept sweeping the patio, then started hearing what sounded like someone let off a ton of firecrackers and roman candles (all of which are illegal here).

My son jumps down, and basically dives forward yelling "oh my gosh, its the main box on the line" just as he said this and bolted forward, it exploded in a huge red glow, then a second one went. At that point we all ran inside just not sure where this was going and what was causing it (we later saw a huge Black Poplar branch hanging from the line). I then commented out loud "I figured it was the Dems sabotaging the power so no one could watch the results on TV!"!!!LOL
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Pelosi Statement on Midterms: Nothing on Future Plans, No Congratulations to GOP
    by Chad Pergram | November 03, 2010

"Over the last four years, the Democratic Majority in the House took courageous action on behalf of America's middle class to create jobs and save the country from the worst economic catastrophe since the Great Depression.

"Our Members and candidates ran remarkable campaigns led by the superb leadership of DCCC Chairman Chris Van Hollen.

"The outcome of the election does not diminish the work we have done for the American people. We must all strive to find common ground to support the middle class, create jobs, reduce the deficit and move our nation forward."

Read more: http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/ ... z14E4A5CyY
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yeehaw!!! Goodby, witch!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Her loss makes Reid, Schumer and Boxers win a little more tolerable...

By a very small amount.....Makes me sick to see Reid win....

Kathyet

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast