Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    For the most part, I took today off except for making a few thank you calls to the supportive senators.

I used today to spend extra time with my kiddies, cook a nice meal for my hubby, and clean my home (watched C-span, couldn't help myself) and took a nap......

So, I am ready, willing and able to fight again another day.
    Let's Rock and Roll!
    I am rested, fed and ready to go!
    \

You are a good woman Proud!!
    I pulled a few weeds and watched c-span, acually I pulled a few weeds until this storm swept over my house with wind gusts that seemed like 75 mi. hour winds and a burst of heavy down poor that ran me out of the garden, TO BAD
    Yard work! Ugh! Haaaaaaaaard work!
    I made a deal with the hubby a hundred years ago.....
    if it is outside the house, it is yours, inside the house, its mine!
    My husband is on the road alot and when he has jobs going he may only get home for a week end once a month, I traveled for 20 years with him but he has been doing it 30 years.
    We built a new house 1 1/2 ago I do almost everything myself ,have done all the landscaping with the help of all my kids, I do all the outside work except mow and I have a retired man that subsitutes his retirement who mows once a week, and I have one beautiful yard with out the help of illegal aliens.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

finishing second show then we roll

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is time for the Sons and Daughters of the U.S to STAND UP once again and PROTECT our country and our birthrights. Our goverenment is hellbent on giving our futures away. Say no with your votes.

If we dont fight for the U.S who will?

Lets get it on!!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123