Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks Chosen

I just did the survey and it felt good.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Interesting. I took the survey.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

bttt
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Chosen I was just reading an article on a hospital closing in New Jersey. It came to my mind that perhaps this is one segment that your friend can use in the documentary. It would be great to see all of the hospitals names, by state, that have had to close due to being mandated to give free medical care.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is an excellent idea. He had mentioned that he will register here soon and keep updates on this thread as they come.

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    That is an excellent idea. He had mentioned that he will register here soon and keep updates on this thread as they come.
    Oh great! Ideas just kind of jump up in my head of what we need before the American citizen. We need faces, voices, names, real life situations.

I just spoke with a CA assemblyman and he said to keep calling, faxing, and emailing and putting heat on your representatives because they won't listen if we don't. Especially at election time. Make sure we know where they stand and let them know where we stand.

He could have some good film of townhall meetings on these issues too.

Chosen here is another site with just a few names of victims of illegal aliens. There are thousands more. I think this is a good idea too.

http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

Chosen, Question 22 says
    OPPOSITION and KNOWLEDGE and activism in the ANTI-ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION movement
    So it's asking about people who are opposed to the anti-illegal immigration movement?

What does "Review of revisiting of illegal immigration headlines" mean?

The option "The funding of Illegal Immigration" needs some clarification. Most illegals fund their own entry.

Because I'm sympathetic, I'll keep working at completing the survey, I must say, however, that making all questions "required", even Q. 33, is a bit disrespectful of our time.

Good luck with your project.
    No matter how cynical you are, you can't keep up.* --Lily Tomlin

Just finished the survey. Can't wait to see the documentary.

I put W's name all over the place. Hehehehe.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Hey guys, thanks for the responses. I spoke with Mike today, who said as soon as he gets time he will register and keep everyone up to date with developments. From what I understand he has created a database and the info is plugged in there to make it easier to move thru. I have only gotten to see some averaged results and it is amazing to see patterns emerge.

The questions asked in the survey are many, but the documentary wants to avoid the pitfalls of diluted and incomplete storylines, or diluted arguments. The other reason is to give activists a voice and tap them as a resource. The thought was to avoid the "I wish it talked about_______" phenomenum as much as possible. This is such a broad issue so focus is everything.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast