Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does anyone consider this a threat?

Friends,

Chuck Stonex of Shawna Forde's organization Minuteman American Defense just sent this email to Jeff Schwilk of San Diego Minutemen. Stonex hates me and Jeff and sent this to both of us.

Do you think this qualifies as a threat?

William

---

To: jeffschwilk
    Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 2:25 PM
    Subject: RE: Has Gilchrist been Arrested Yet??? New Article

Me stay out of your way so I don't get hurt ??????

Bring it on asshole. I'll show you how I got two Army accomodation medals (W/ oak leaf clusters and "V" for valor)and a bronze star.

You need to know and totally understand I am NOT afraid of you or anything that you represent or may have to offer.

"IF" this cowardly act had been planned by me and Gilchrist, the attack would of been at your house or in North Carolina for the good of America. NOT on an innocent family in Arivaca, Arizona.

LEBTF
    Chuck
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is definitely a threat. Call the police.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh, it's a threat all right W.

I just love how all of these big mouthed commando types always brag up their service medals

My husband was an elite troop for 20 years, has a trunk full of medals, commendations, etc.....including three Purple Hearts......and you never hear him say a word about 'em.....

These people are dangerous W.....no doubt in my mind whatsoever.

Really, for the sake of your family and your own safety.....don't let this slide.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is this man a nut case? Does he think he can threaten to kill and it will be fine?

of course its a threat!

Takes my breath away.

Yeah, I'd feel threatened.

Not only is it a threat, but gives good insight into a warped brain, that has already proven himself capable of associating with folks even more warped that are prone to violence. Call the cops.

I'd call the cops.

What does LEBTF mean?

Yea, that's a threat.

Birds of a feather flock together.

LEBTF is and IM phrase Live Easy But Think First

Dixie

April
    It is a threat!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast