Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Yea, that's a threat.

Birds of a feather flock together.

LEBTF is and IM phrase Live Easy But Think First

Dixie
    Thanks Dix! Had not seen that one yet!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, but what did Schwilck say to him? It looks like a reply.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Yes, but what did Schwilck say to him? It looks like a reply.
    That is what I want to know too.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Here is the exchange I was copied on...

--

Any time any place, Stoneass! ****ing pussy, coward, child killer! Your Vietnam Vet buddies would pop you in the back of your head if they knew what you did. We'll make sure every VFW and American Legion in New Mexico and Arizona knows all about you and your horrible deeds.

Come to my house and you'll leave in a body bag! Gilly won't even drive the 15 miles south to enter SD County he's so afraid of SDMM. He is more hated in San Diego and SoCal than La Raza! But if you are feeling more brave than he is, c'mon down!

Jeff Schwilk, Founder

Anchor baby births to stop in June 2010 www.TaxpayerRevolution.com

----- Original Message -----
    To: jeffschwilk
    Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 2:25 PM
    Subject: RE: Has Gilchrist been Arrested Yet??? New Article

Me stay out of your way so I don't get hurt ??????

Bring it on asshole. I'll show you how I got two Army accomodation medals (W/ oak leaf clusters and "V" for valor)and a bronze star.

You need to know and totally understand I am NOT afraid of you or anything that you represent or may have to offer.

I'm not a woman Schwilk.

"IF" this cowardly act had been planned by me and Gilchrist, the attack would of been at your house or in North Carolina for teh good of America. NOT on an innocent family in Arivaca, Arizona.

LEBTF
    Chuck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To: cstonex
    Subject: Re: Has Gilchrist been Arrested Yet??? New Article
    Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 11:46:55 -0700

LMAO! You are a delusional freak as always. Just stay the **** out of our way and you won't get hurt.

You ignored our warnings for the past 6 months, but I can assure you this is one warning you shouldn't ignore.

From now on, the radical psychopaths like you and your demi-God Gilchrist and your lust object Shawna will be dealt with much more harshly. Just go away before you do any more damage to our country and our cause. God help you if you ever show up in San Diego County calling for people to bring assault weapons to the border and "shoot first ask questions later". I will personally insure you are dealt with severely if you should ever be so stupid! Stay in New Mexico, crawl back under the rock you were living under before last October and someday people might forget there was ever a freak asshole named Chuck Stonex who strongly encouraged Shawna Forde and her criminal gang to go to Arizona and attack drug cartels and who aided and abetted her for 9 months.

All law enforcement in CA and AZ has been fully informed again about your violent, radical nature and the threats you have made.
    Send emails while you can. They won't let you do this when you are in PRISON!

Jeff Schwilk, Founder
    Anchor baby births to stop in June 2010 www.TaxpayerRevolution.com

----- Original Message -----
    To: jeffschwilk
    Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 11:31 AM
    Subject: RE: Has Gilchrist been Arrested Yet??? New Article

Considering how mentally disorganized you are Jeff, I'm not surprised that you believe that. It would take that level of mentality to film and release the videos you have on You tube.

What happened in Arivaca was a very unfortunate thing caused by two cold blooded criminals who made their own personal decision to act that way.

You know as well as I do that no one fueled that or supported that except Shawna and Bush themselves.

Will we be forever associated with her? Maybe. So will every other minuteman just because people like you keep adding to the problem. But you will always be Jeff Schwilk the cross dressing San Diego Minutemen that posted the radical and racial anti immigration videos on You tube and that will NEVER change.

All you are doing Jeff is adding pain to the Flores family and more hatred of the minuteman movement that you are apart of. You are putting every minuteman and their families at risk with this crap. A smart man would know that.

Let it go Jeff. Don't you have anything better to do like maybe getting a job to pay off your law suite because of your inabilities to make proper choices in life?

Personally I gone on to bigger and better things for the "image" of the minuteman movement as a whole. While the rest of you clowns are playing like the immature people you are, I an still trying to find a road to unity and salvation for all minutemen on the border and off.

LEBTF
    Chuck

Bring it on V******V. I'll show you how I got two Army accomodation medals (W/ oak leaf clusters and "V" for valor)and a bronze star.
    All smoke and no fire. All he's saying at this point is IF you bring it to him he will do this and that. Idle talk = Idle threat

You need to know and totally understand I am NOT afraid of you or anything that you represent or may have to offer.
    Good. Go tell yer Granny the same thing. Idle talk = Idle threat

"IF" this cowardly act had been planned by me and Gilchrist, the attack would of been at your house or in North Carolina for the good of America. NOT on an innocent family in Arivaca, Arizona.
    Not exactly a threat, but he is letting you know he dislikes you. If he said "I'm going to attack your house or in North Carolina for the good of America." Now that's a credible threat.

However..

William, you still need to seek coucil. Just my opinon. If this was said to the odinary Joe, he wouldn't get much attention. But you William, are somewhat of a focal point at the national level..take extreme care.

Re: Does anyone consider this a threat?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    "IF" this cowardly act had been planned by me and Gilchrist, the attack would of been at your house or in North Carolina for the good of America. NOT on an innocent family in Arivaca,
    Sounds like he's against leaders of anti-illegal groups which is puzzling, unless he's jealous. What is even more puzzling is he calls the killings "cowardly", as if beneath him and his medals. Just to add another oddity, he was the one who treated the real shooter as I read the report, so he should be angry at being involved and much less aggresive. IMO

BTW, it's a threat, William. This guy says "for the good of America" to be in NC yet calls the dead illegal dad drug-dealer "innocent". Interesting and scary. Report it!

It may be a threat...but do you want to put out some dirty laundry that even bigger adversaries can make use of? If you deal with this don't make a lot of noise about it...
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Okay.....can someone clear this up?

How did W get caught up in the middle of an email exchange between these two guys?

Am I understanding correctly that Stonex began sending the threats to Schwick and W over the article about Gilchrist?

To be quite honest about it.....when I see this kind of stuff going on, the bizarre accusations being made back and forth, I'm really beginning to wonder if it wouldn't be best for all concerned if the MM name wasn't just put to rest altogether with the credible, sane indviduals, just starting over.....new name, clean slate, etc.

I don't know.......I guess I just don't see how anyone is going to be able to move past this.

MW
    I don't really see this as a personal threat. Sounds more like a lot of big talk from a little man who is just puffing out his chest in an attempt to instill fear in those he considers his enemies. Personally, I wouldn't be concerned at this weak attempt of bravado.

IMO, the worse thing you could do is play 'tit for tat' with characters like this. My advice is to just ignore him.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

W, it's wise that you are thoroughly vetting the comments and as a result have plenty of documented evidence as a backup. In my opinion this is just a lot of hot air and bluster flowing back and forth through emails between two people who need to back it down a few notches. I strongly suggest that you stay above the fray and ignore it. Responding to this kind of rhetoric only drags you down into the mess and makes it very difficult to crawl back out of it. Take the high road.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast