Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does anyone know where our income tax money actually goes?

I was listening to a talk show on the xm radio. Someone who worked for the I.R.S. said no one cent of our tax money goes into our own country. Does anyone know if this is true? Where does all that money go?

Banned
    if its true
    Id like them to send mine back today !!!

Re: Does anyone know where our income tax money actually goe

Quote Originally Posted by posylady
    I was listening to a talk show on the xm radio. Someone who worked for the I.R.S. said no one cent of our tax money goes into our own country. Does anyone know if this is true? Where does all that money go?
    I might be wrong here, but I believe that revenue goes to the 'Federal' Reserve to pay down the debt due to interest on loans to our federal government. I've also heard that only coporate tax money actually goes to our annual budget.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is true, look it up. Every cent of every dollar collected by the Federal Income Tax goes to pay the INTEREST of the money that is printed by the federal reserve. Which is a NON-GOVERNMENT organization. It's a private bank, it's no more federal than federal express.

To rub the salt in the wound, keep in mind that the American dollar is backed by nothing. It's worthless paper.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

It is called the IMF and main headquarters are located in New York City. It is attributed to the World Bank and has affiliations with the UN. I read an interesting article on this about a week ago. I will try to find the article and post. Very interesting.

According to H&R Block, for every federal tax dollar you spend:

$0.23 goes to Social Security
    $0.16 goes to national defense, veterans and foreign affairs
    $0.14 goes to unemployment, disability and other income
    $0.12 goes to interest payments
    $0.11 goes to Medicare
    $0.07 goes to Medicaid and
    $0.17 goes to other expenses

http://www.hrblock.com/taxes/tax_tips/t ... va=tp_tb_5
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Quote Originally Posted by Hapexamendios
    It is true, look it up. Every cent of every dollar collected by the Federal Income Tax goes to pay the INTEREST of the money that is printed by the federal reserve. Which is a NON-GOVERNMENT organization. It's a private bank, it's no more federal than federal express.

To rub the salt in the wound, keep in mind that the American dollar is backed by nothing. It's worthless paper.
    Yes, I have heard all of this. Also, that the Federal Reserve is in control of the gold that used to back the dollar, as collateral for issuing the money. Since the Federal Reserve is not audited, it s unclear whether the gold has actually been stolen.

This is all pretty wild stuff, and I'm not sure if I am ready to believe everything. But the late Aaron Russo made a great movie about it, explaining everything, including the NAU and world government................................

and here it is:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=2
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

This is taken DIRECTLY from the Grace Commission Report. A report that Ronald Reagen had done in 1984.

http://www.uhuh.com/taxstuff/gracecom.htm

Mr. President, you have been so correct in resisting attempts to balance the budget by increasing taxes. The tax load on the average American family is already at counterproductive levels with the underground economy having now grown to an estimated $500 billion per year, costing about $100 billion in lost Federal tax revenues per year.

The size of the underground economy is understandable when one considers that median family income taxes have increased from $9 in 1948 to $2,218 in 1983, or by 246 times. This is runaway taxation at its worst.

Importantly, any meaningful increases in taxes from personal income would have to come from lower and middle income families, as 90 percent of all personal taxable income is generated below the taxable income level of $35,000.

Further, there isn't much more that can be extracted from high income brackets. If the Government took 100 percent of all taxable income beyond the $75,000 tax bracket not already taxed, it would get only $17 billion, and this confiscation, which would destroy productive enterprise, would only be sufficient to run the Government for seven days.

Resistance to additional income taxes would be even more widespread if people were aware that:

One-third of all their taxes is consumed by waste and inefficiency in the Federal Government as we identified in our survey.
    Another one-third of all their taxes escapes collection from others as the underground economy blossoms in direct proportion to tax increases and places even more pressure on law abiding taxpayers, promoting still more underground economy-a vicious cycle that must be broken.
    With two-thirds of everyone's personal income taxes wasted or not collected, 100 percent of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the Federal debt and by Federal Government contributions to transfer payments. In other words, all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services which taxpayers expect from their Government.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson