Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree - we had better.

We don't have to totally agree, but we had better DO something. Voting the way we always have is worse than doing nothing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

By the way, this 850 Billion Dollar Bailout does not include the over 800 billion the federal reserve pumped into the central European banks without congressional authority just days before the first bailout bill failed.
    WHAT? As much as I am on the net while listening to TV (multi-tasking) I haven't heard a word about this. May I ask what was your source? Thanks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah a strategy change would be helpful but what?
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Just me, but I believe that illegal immigration is the most destructive thing in this country today. We know it had it's part in the mortgage debacle.

Our government encourages, even bribes, and protects these people.

But the fact is, they come for money - they come to work. They work for people whose products we buy. It really is just that very simple. We are providing the fuel that runs this engine of illegal immigration.

If we withhold that fuel, that steamroller will have to slow down and eventually stop.

We will have to be together, united, and it will have to be targetted, but we can do it. We really can.

It will fix so many problems, not the least of which, is drying up the monies going to politicians who are acting against this country and it's people.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Just me, but I believe that illegal immigration is the most destructive thing in this country today. We know it had it's part in the mortgage debacle.

Our government encourages, even bribes, and protects these people.

But the fact is, they come for money - they come to work. They work for people whose products we buy. It really is just that very simple. We are providing the fuel that runs this engine of illegal immigration.

If we withhold that fuel, that steamroller will have to slow down and eventually stop.

We will have to be together, united, and it will have to be targetted, but we can do it. We really can.

It will fix so many problems, not the least of which, is drying up the monies going to politicians who are acting against this country and it's people.

How would you go about doing that with a govt. that dismisses our voices?

I mean we can't just phone and fax our way out of this mess anymore.

I completely agree with you. I have completely lost faith in this government. I don't think we can expect our votes to be counted just like we can't expect to have a decent candidate. I think it is time to clean out the White House and start over.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

We don't need the government to do what we need to do.

We still have a little say over how we spend our money. We simply use it as our weapon to get the attention of these businesses that hire illegals.

The fact is, most illegals come to work and make money. If we stop giving our money to the companies that hire them, they will go home. At least many of them will.

It is apparent our government is going to do little to fix this problem at the root - employment. We can.

They are in so many industries, we can't stop buying from all of them. To target just one corporation in an industry would not have the effect of targetting an entire industry.

We began with the biggest employers - such as the meat industry - beef, pork, and poultry. These industries employ many illegals and many male illegals. If we get at the males' jobs, the female's employment probably won't be able to sustain them here.

I do believe many of them will go home on their own.

The only way government will be involved is that these companies won't have our money to pay off the politicians to vote their way or look the other way, concerning this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    We don't need the government to do what we need to do.

We still have a little say over how we spend our money. We simply use it as our weapon to get the attention of these businesses that hire illegals.

The fact is, most illegals come to work and make money. If we stop giving our money to the companies that hire them, they will go home. At least many of them will.

It is apparent our government is going to do little to fix this problem at the root - employment. We can.

They are in so many industries, we can't stop buying from all of them. To target just one corporation in an industry would not have the effect of targetting an entire industry.

We began with the biggest employers - such as the meat industry - beef, pork, and poultry. These industries employ many illegals and many male illegals. If we get at the males' jobs, the female's employment probably won't be able to sustain them here.

I do believe many of them will go home on their own.

The only way government will be involved is that these companies won't have our money to pay off the politicians to vote their way or look the other way, concerning this problem.
    If we don't give our money to those businesses then our govt will just print more money and give it to them to keep going and send us the bill like they just did with wall st.

ONE WORD PEOPLE ACORN.

WERE GETTING CHEATED AGAIN!!!!!!!

NO ONE IS SLAMMING OBAMA FOR HIS ROLE IN ACORN!!!!!!

WTF IS THIS WORLD COMING TO!!!!!

93camaro

If we don't give our money to those businesses then our govt will just print more money and give it to them to keep going and send us the bill like they just did with wall st.
    Maybe.

I'm not talking about putting them out of business or a forever thing. We need to do it just long enough so they let their illegal employees go, hire citizens. We can tell them exactly why we are doing it.

Or, we can do nothing. The government has refused to do anything, the only thing we have left is our money - and that may soon go. We need to use it while we can. If we use our money wisely, maybe we can get the illegals to go home, and provide jobs for those who need it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast