Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    Racist Hispanics are an EMBARRASSMENT to DECENT Americans of Hispanic ancestry, Mr. Joe Loya told me. I told him that at times my Brazilian friend and I were ASHAMED that we knew Spanish because of the UNCOMELY remarks we sometimes overhear from gossipy Hispanic racists. While this does upset ME, it rankles my Brazilian friend FAR MORE! Mr. Loya responded please DON'T be ashamed of knowing Spanish. In fact, you and your Brazilian friend are to be COMMENDED for MASTERING the foreign languages you now know! I think it's GREAT that you know Spanish and Portuguese as well as English and that your friend knows those plus French and German. The problem is NOT good people like you, it's the rude Hispanic racists. Decent Hispanic Americans AGREE with non-Hispanic Americans that ENGLISH is THE language of OUR country, and find the Hispanic racists JUST as REPULSIVE as YOU good people do! Thank you Mr. Loya, for AGAIN, YOU just made ME PROUDER than EVER to BE an AMERICAN!
    Joazinha,

Mr. Loya is correct-you and your friend should never be ashamed for knowing Spanish. I think it is great when people can master more than one language-kudos to them. The problem that I have is with those who refuse to learn English when they are in the US and then they demand that we taxpayers and consumers provide all services in foreign languages for them. Many times-not all-they are also illegal aliens and that makes me more upset because not only have these people broken our laws-now they will not even learn our language.

Nicole

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    AmericanMe, I do know that my daughters ex-boyfriends family would have been considered "Spanish". He was lighter skinned than my daughter (she has my mothers dark brown eyes), and he has blue eyes. To my knowledge, his father was of mixed heritage (native and Spanish), but his mother was from a Spanish family (she has green eyes). He did make a point of stating something about those of native backgrounds, but she forgot what he called them.

I have never been clear on how things run there and who is who, other than what we see up here, which I know is mainly the "natives".
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What class of Mexican we are getting does matter. We are getting the bottom of the rung, Criminal, Uneducated, Ignorant, and stubborn.

We are not getting Mexicans that bring anything to our table. Mexico does not want these criminals either. They contribute nothing in Mexico either. They are takers and a burden on society, wherever they go. Their customs of having a bunch of children that they can't afford, along with the current idiots in the US with the same sense of entitlement, is breaking the bank in the US.

Mexico feed them the Kool-Aid, that they have a right to America, and these idiots believe it.

This is a very dangerous situation.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    What class of Mexican we are getting does matter. We are getting the bottom of the rung, Criminal, Uneducated, Ignorant, and stubborn.

We are not getting Mexicans that bring anything to our table. Mexico does not want these criminals either. They contribute nothing in Mexico either. They are takers and a burden on society, wherever they go. Their customs of having a bunch of children that they can't afford, along with the current idiots in the US with the same sense of entitlement, is breaking the bank in the US.

Mexico feed them the Kool-Aid, that they have a right to America, and these idiots believe it.

This is a very dangerous situation.
    You hit the nail on the head! That's the type of illegals we are getting here in California...Our state spends a fortune on their kids to educate them and everything else from food stamps medical and housing...We even feed their kids free breakfast and lunches... Half their kids drop out of school, join gangs or start having babies themselves. Almost all of them are on some sort of social program...They are takers, and that is why this state is going bankrupt!

CR
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    My husband is from Miami and he says that Cuban's do not like illegal's.
    Yeah, my husband is from Miami and is Cuban.

Cuban's might say that they don't like illegals but that's just because we have such preferential treatment for them. As soon as they step foot on land they're legal.

And as proven in the elections today, Cubans still voted for McCain because they always vote for the Republican that they think is the front runner. McCain got all the endorsements so like all good sheep they followed their masters (local media, Gov Crist, Senator Martinez). SSDD...

He has only been gone from Miami for 5 years. Maybe things have changed but he is not Cuban either.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I live in California and can know it was the demo/libs who originally opened the floodgates to illegal immigration by handing out more benefits and civil rights to illegals than Citizens are afforded.

Five words from Bush, " mi casa is tu casa " translation, my house is your house, only opened the floodgate further.

No offense to anyone Cuban, I don't believe in the dry foot policy concerning Cuban immigration.

The majority of illegals currently entering our State appear to be Guatamalans sp, El salvadoran. They are of a shorter stature and look more indigneous, less European blood.
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

It is the law for Cubans who arrive to be eligble for Citizenship, I just believe it is wrong, during the Cuban boat float...LA became inundated with the worst Cuba had to offer, prisoners and those let out of the mental asylum, crime rose dramatically.

I have friends who are Cuban, one who I have stood with in the streets,
    Frank Jorge....and I love him!
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    The majority of illegals currently entering our State appear to be Guatamalans sp, El salvadoran. They are of a shorter stature and look more indigneous, less European blood.
    Standingalone, my mother works with a woman from Mexico (well, a lot of them), and this young woman (who is light skinned and has green eyes, guessing Spanish blood), she goes on and on to my mother about the "short people". She raves on about how they are so bad, and how they are this, and that. She even talked about how they cross into Mexico illegally, and thus that made them so awful.

Well, my mother being the astute woman she is, asked this woman, "so what's the difference, Candy, between these "short people" you talk so badly about, and the people from Mexico who come HERE illegally?". She just frowned at her and walked away.

Guess she feels it is "different" for Mexicans versus those from the Central American countries.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    When they pander, they lose votes from all groups.
    Not necessarily true. Look at South Carolina and McCain. I believe there isn't a substantial amount of Hispanics there. I thought immigration would be a big one there, and that Romney would get it. Wasn't SC supposed to be the most conservative state?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123