Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DUNCAN HUNTER'S SON RUNNING FOR CONGRESS

Duncan Hunter's son is running for office. Duncan has always championed our cause and I believe that his son will do the same.

Here is his site:

http://www.hunterin08.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for sharing this. I read his platform, and I'll be sending him a donation. We need Barletta and him!

I read Duncan's stand on issues and promptly made a donation to his campaign. I'm on disability and cannot afford much, but we all need to do whatever we can to see that all 50 states elect Senators and members of Congress whose stand on these issues can be counted on to get our country back on track regardless of who is elected President. Perhaps if we all contribute to such candidates nation-wide we can see that it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by napanic
    I read Duncan's stand on issues and promptly made a donation to his campaign. I'm on disability and cannot afford much, but we all need to do whatever we can to see that all 50 states elect Senators and members of Congress whose stand on these issues can be counted on to get our country back on track regardless of who is elected President. Perhaps if we all contribute to such candidates nation-wide we can see that it happens.
    You are exactly right about that "napanic" well said.....and

to alipac "napanic" please stay around and get involved....we will be working on getting the right people in congress here real soon.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by napanic
    Welcome aboard, napanic! You are so right! Remember, folks...we successfully defeated the two comprehensive immigration reform bills last year despite el presidente Jorge Boosh, Ted Kennedy, John McCain, Harry Reid, Lindsey Graham, et al!!! Suggest to your state's challengers that they organize and ignite a massive grassroots effort against any pro-amnesty incumbent, contact talk radio stations, and offer to provide them with info and facts on illegal immigration and the SPP if needed!

MW
    Gogo wrote:

Duncan Hunter's son is running for office. Duncan has always championed our cause and I believe that his son will do the same.
    Daddy better make him!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

When I first met Rep. Duncan Hunter last September, he told me that his son shares the SAME values as Duncan himself does. Like father, like son!

Wow I just got in from running errands. So glad to see you supporting him. Welcome napanic so glad to have you in the fight for our country.

I too believe we need grassroots working to get the House and Senate cleaned out. Let's face it we have a lot of old men and women in the Senate and the house. Ted Kennedy my drop off like a fly soon and who knows who else.

Get ready now in your area to see who the opponents to them will be and see what their platform is and talk to them and see what you can do to work for them

Donation is the easiest from our homes.

I've gotten to the point I won't give to either party, but to individuals I trust I will such as Senator Inhofe, Sessions, DeMint, Vitter, Hunter, Barletta, etc. It may not be much but if thousands of us send $10.00 it really adds up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If he's anything like his Dad,he'll be a great candidate for office.

I agree ChromeDome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast