Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dunkin' Donuts

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just saw the same thing. Dunkin Donuts will be in our office every Friday when we bring in donuts.
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

Dunkin' Donuts make me belch, but I'm gonna eat'em anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Standing_Tall
    Dunkin' Donuts make me belch, but I'm gonna eat'em anyway.
    Hey Standing Tall, too much information but welcome just the same,lol
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

JAK

Thank you Dunkin Donuts!!!! Americans will reward you!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just went on their website and posted a comment to them. I thanked them and told them they're setting a great example. I also promised them I'd be eating plenty of Dunkin' Donuts from now on.

Here's a link to their website.

https://www.dunkindonuts.com/aboutus/contact/
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by taurusborn
    Wow, what a concept.
    What? The fact that DD is going to court or that Zeezil is going to DD for dinner??!! ROFL

Dunkin Donuts is the kind of patriotic company we want in America!!

#1 Donuts maker in AMERICA!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is great news!!! If everyone will forgive my ignorance for a moment here, just a couple of questions though:

Why do they have to go to court to be sure none of their franchises are hiring illegals?

How is it possible for anyone (ACLU, etc.) to go after a company, business, or employer who is simply trying to be sure the law is being followed? I realize they can, of course, but what legal argument do they really have and when does all of this nonsense become seen by the courts as frivilous, harassment, and interference in another's right to operate their business?

Banned

Re: Dunkin' Donuts

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I just heard on Lou Dobbs that Dunkin' Donuts is going to court to make sure its franchises do NOT employ illegal aliens.

Now that's what I like to hear! This should set an example for corporate America.

now Why do they have to go to court to NOT employ ??? that dosent make sense to me ?

Re: Dunkin' Donuts

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I just heard on Lou Dobbs that Dunkin' Donuts is going to court to make sure its franchises do NOT employ illegal aliens.

Now that's what I like to hear! This should set an example for corporate America.

now Why do they have to go to court to NOT employ ??? that dosent make sense to me ?
    Seems I read something on here not long ago about DD and it wasn't good.

Does anyone else remember if they were moving off their position on not hiring illegals after we read about how they put signs in their windows saying they only hired Americans? Something keeps niggling at me...seems to me I read something not-so-good toward "our side" not too long ago.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast