Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

EAST INDIAN IMMIGRANTS STALK&STEAL FROM AMERICAN WEBSITE

My names is Kimberly, and I am a handicapped veteran and the sole source of income for my family. I am self-employed professional dealing with a life-time illness and it is not easy. However I am appalled how east East Indian immigrants have moved in on the Internet and how aggressive they are by deliberately targeting and exploiting women owned businesses by electronic theft, fraud and intimidation.

Mr. Gourav N. Mukerjee is Pagejacker, domain jacker, and hacker who is using my business name, trademarks, and copyrights to steal hits from my business by illegally redirecting hits to his website and and to make it worse he insults me with harassing threatening emails. His websites are 123-skin-treatment.com/ and 123linux.com and his email address is (mod edit..see rules) He is pagejacking my website which hurts which my business and due to the nature of his business he exploits women with dangerous products and false advertising. In addition, he does this to other electrologists because they are women owned businesses and he especially likes to pick on handicapped women like myself.

What really hurts is Mr. Gourav N. Mukerjee knows that it costs allot of money to bring him to court and that is what immigrant criminals count on. I asked him politely to stop stealing from my website pointing out that he is causing my family and myself financial and emotional duress. He replies back with insulting cleverly written anti-American themes on-his letters.

His harassment starts when he starts Pagejacking and using my domains and copyrighted material. From there I send him a cease and desist order and he stops. Than the next day he does it another way and he just will not stop and leave me alone. I live in Arizona which is border with allot illegal immigrants however these East Indians are just as much as a threat since they use the Internet to do their dirty work. I went to the police who are no help and they said," That's an FTC matter and there is nothing we can do." A lawyer told me it cost thousands of dollars to get him in court and than he can just skip or leaves the country but he still can operate from a computer to steal American jobs from us and they don't pay tax.

All the information is accurate and I am sure he wants to be citizen here and I personally think he should sent back to India in a row-boat with no oars. East Indian Immigrants steal more Hi-Tech jobs from Americans than any other immigrants combined. Because of our sleazy politicians and the disreputable employers like his boss in Florida who outsourced this American computer job to criminal immigrants like him it becomes harder for Americans make a living in this country. In addition employers who hire theses Immigrant Criminals should be held accountable.

However, I believe if we can make criminals like Mr. Gourav N. Mukerjee and his boss Kenneth Scharren publicly known on the Internet and make the unscrupulous employers who who hire these Internet Thugs that steal American jobs, public peer pressure will force them to leave America and if the are lucky enough to stay here they have to learn to obey our laws and customs.

I am asking for your help in exposing this Immigrant Criminal and Internet Predator who steals an Americans jobs. Lets send them a loud clear message to Mr. Gourav N. Mukerjee to leave America and take your crime ridden thugs with you. Also does anyone have a form to report him as an undesirable alien?

Kimberly,

Sorry in more ways than one

Kimberly I am sorry for your troubles. In many cultures women have no right to power and are owned by their men. Despite your disability you have empowered yourself. It is too bad that we cannot screen applicants for residency for their illegal behaviors. Hell, we don't even stop them from getting here
    illegally.

Good luck with MOO JERK KEE as I call him. Cheers naturalglenn.

Read my story under, double standards and racism, discussion group.