Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Employers Demanding Spanish Even For Medium/High Skill Jobs

Example From A Recent Modeling/Acting Agency Ad:

"Our Admission Representatives leave each weekend knowing that they have changed the lives of those young people that register into our programs. No cold calling required, JUST SALES!

1 year experience in commission sales is a must. Some college is necessary. A training period will begin with the next 3-4 weeks. Speaking Spanish would be extremely useful and very profitable for the right person."

While I think there is nothing wrong with knowing other languages, employers continue to cater to the Hispanic market and we all know that a large part of it are Displaced Foreign Travelers.

Banned

Re: Employers Demanding Spanish Even For Medium/High Skill J

Quote Originally Posted by legalalien

"Our Admission Representatives leave each weekend knowing that they have changed the lives of those young people that register into our programs. No cold calling required, JUST SALES!

1 year experience in commission sales is a must. Some college is necessary. A training period will begin with the next 3-4 weeks. Speaking Spanish would be extremely useful and very profitable for the right person."

While I think there is nothing wrong with knowing other languages, employers continue to cater to the Hispanic market and we all know that a large part of it are Displaced Foreign Travelers.
    Displaced foreign criminals

In my state of California, spanish is now a requirement for an increasing number of job postings. When companies hire illegal invaders or provide service to invaders, they need managers and supervisors who can communicate with the work force and / or customers.

As part of my professional responsibilities, I'm required to review job postings daily.

It's only getting worse....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

legalalien,
    In response to your post

I am becoming totally disgusted with employers attitudes where
    Must Be Bi-lingual/Spanish Preferred is a stipulation of even being able to fill out an application for hire is concerned.
    I have many friends and have heard their horror stories of even being denied the right to apply because they don't speak fluent Spanish. Some of them have Masters and Bachelor Degrees.

It is astounding that if when I owned one of my prior businesses I would have run a classified ad that stated:

English Speaking Only I would have been crucified as being a racist and discriminating against those of other cultures and languages. For all intensive purposes I would have probably been sued.

It is apparent that today in Our Own Country and in Our Own Towns and Cities across Our Country we are now being discriminated against for not speaking Spanish.

Maybe the ACLU would take a case to defend our rights the few that it seems we are going to have left.

Thank you for your post.
    [b]My loyalty is to the United States of America. I have no loyalty to politicians. I will watch over, care for, respect, honor, pray for and never forget her history ~~Sher~~

Employers Demanding Spanish Even For Medium/High Skill Jobs

Too frustrated, too many thoughts on this to write down... Just Arggghh.....!

I don't like spanish. (or french or german or many others) I would like to maybe learn Greek or Italian. (no offense to spanish speaking people here)

If I go to any other country though, I would not expect them to learn my language just because I am there. I would make every effort to learn to communicate in their native language.

This arrogance and pushiness and inconsiderateness of the majority illegal population in this country reallly ticks me off.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€