Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I always thought abandonment was a crime. Anchor babies are citizens of Mexico because they parents are Mexical citizens. I use Mexicans because that is what this bill is all about. It should be call Mexican Immigration Reform Bill. It give racial preference to Mexicans. All of the advocates of amnesty are Hispanic organization. They are popping up all over the country and they feed on garbage from people like McCain, Kennedy, Reid and others who are for this bill. The guest workers program is all about bringing in Mexicans and not other people from other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    I'm pretty well fed up with hearing about the splitting up of families too. When all else fails, hide behind the babies.

What really riles me up about it is because of an incident with a neighbor about a year and half ago. The police had been called when a convenience store clerk noticed a little girl all alone in the store. When a customer translated, it was found out this 5 year old had ridden her scooter across the very busy 6 lane road in front of our neighborhood to go buy candy. Her parents, she said, weren't home.

The police brought her back to the house where she gave them an address book containing relatives' numbers and some began calling while others questioned neighbors. All the police wanted was someone to give them numbers to reach the parents, or to come get this little girl so she would not have to be picked up by Child Protective Services. Nobody, not even the parents who were being kept up to date by "the family" via cell phone (the numbers of which they told the cops they didn't know), would come get this child stating they had no papers, did not want to get involved, and risk deportation.

After 6 hours, CPS had no choice but to pick up this child, she was placed into foster care, and is now living in Mexico with grandparents. She will not be returning because "of the trouble she made" (quote from Dad) and 11 months later, these people had another kid.

I'm not sure how common this type of thing is but it's just that kind of stuff, in addition to kids in general being born for totally selfish motivations on the part of adults, that makes me want to scream everytime I hear the wailing about the separation of families as part of the demand that enforcement of our laws be stopped.
    You know, it's stories like this that tear apart the argument that these people have "strong family values" yeah right. AMERICANS, like us here in this forum are the people of this country with strong family values. Not the parasites that are illegally coming into our country. I just want them all gone, NOW!
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    I always thought abandonment was a crime. Anchor babies are citizens of Mexico because they parents are Mexical citizens. I use Mexicans because that is what this bill is all about. It should be call Mexican Immigration Reform Bill. It give racial preference to Mexicans. All of the advocates of amnesty are Hispanic organization. They are popping up all over the country and they feed on garbage from people like McCain, Kennedy, Reid and others who are for this bill. The guest workers program is all about bringing in Mexicans and not other people from other countries.
    The Mexican nationals are the issue here. They are the ones that are the biggest problem when it comes to illegal immigration.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by joelfarm
    I cannot take credit for it but, a good point about "families being split up";

Before having concern for the situation of a 'family' of illegal aliens, should we not worry for the tax-paying American family that has one or even BOTH parents shipped half-way around the world to defend the borders of another country. Should we not attempt to assist the thousands of hard working CITIZENS who fall victim to tragedy and disaster every year?
    For anyone to even think we should take the illegals family situation into any consideration above that of our own, displays either dilusion or treason.
    Unfortunetly, I know first hand about tragedy. Our family lost 2 people, 4yr old grandson and 42 yr old brother at the hands of an illegal. Its almost as though he and the 3 other illegals with him have more rights than my baby or bro. We are not the only family affected by this invasion, at the hands of our own government, and I blame the government for allowing them free access to everthing and anything our country has to offer, even if it means losing loved ones, and I know for sure they have not offered any assistance of any kind to any of the families. [Other than 9/11, if that was even real.?] My point being, I dont believe for 1 second that they have our best interests at heart, and its time for a BIG CHANGE We can make a difference Justice for Joshua and all the others who our government has let down.
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

bren223,
    It is a sad day when any American falls victim to an illegal alien. It is the fault of those who refuse to enforce our existing laws and it is the fault of those who support amnesty for the illegals.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

STOP ANCHOR BABIES FOR A START...HR 133 Tell you Representatives no more anchor babies vote for this bill!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IMPORANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! Check out this link everyone!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68894
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------All you LOOKIE LOU"S out there in the backround yes you! COME ON GET INVOLVED!! If you have a question or need help just ask! one of these wonderful ALIPAC members will get back to you!! AND A BIG WELCOME!!
    "RED ALERT"
    We need a flood of 'No compromise" calls and e-mails into these Senate offices fast! Bush is bribing Republican TO PUSH S1348. Come on everyone time is crucial call all the senators not just your own.
    LETS ROLL!! you are the new patriots!

INSTRUCTIONS AND POSTING THREAD LINK BELOW!
    Leave posts so we know what they are saying!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=388532
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by bren223
    Unfortunately, I know first hand about tragedy. Our family lost 2 people, 4yr old grandson and 42 yr old brother at the hands of an illegal. Its almost as though he and the 3 other illegals with him have more rights than my baby or bro. We are not the only family affected by this invasion, at the hands of our own government, and I blame the government for allowing them free access to everything and anything our country has to offer, even if it means losing loved ones, and I know for sure they have not offered any assistance of any kind to any of the families. [Other than 9/11, if that was even real.?] My point being, I don't believe for 1 second that they have our best interests at heart, and its time for a BIG CHANGE We can make a difference Justice for Joshua and all the others who our government has let down.
    Bren223, please let me offer my sympathy and prayer for your family in your loss.
    I only regret that I could not have laid down my life to stop those four illegal aliens,
    instead of your 4 year old grandson.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

These criminals leave families in mejico, come here start another one, then get deported. Yeah, that sounds like solid family values to me!!

I, too, have always heard that hispanic families have great "family values", and yet they'd leave their kids behind!!

Here in Massachusetts, there was such a fuss about the parents being deported, and the "poor children" who would have to stay behind - WHY would they have to stay behind? What parent would not take the kids with them??

These people have NO "family values" at all - they'd do anything to use their kids for some kind of benefits or some kind of whining to get people in the media to sympathize with them, and to tell the American people only their side of the story.

And, having these kids - I can't stand it when people have kids they can't afford, so they come here and get US to pay for them! As if having a lot of kids means "family values" - it's actually (to me) child abuse to have kids you can't feed and house.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12