Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ENSIGN AMENDMENT - CEASE STIMULUS PAYMENTS TO ILLEGALS!

Thank goodness for ALIPAC! Thank you for letting me know that our goverment is again trying to get one over on us, the true US taxpaying citizens.

I have contacted my WV senators & asked them to pass the Ensign Amendment which will cease stimulus checks to illegal immigrants.

Thank you ALIPAC. America was so in the dark until now.

I thought this changed and illegal immigrants WOULD NOT BE RECEIVING part of the stimilus package. WHAT HAPPENED?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I heard on Lou Dobbs and also a local radio show with Rep. Ed Royce of Fullerton Ca., that it is not for sure off the table. They said the Senate didn't want to touch it. It ain't over yet. We need to call the Senate Finance group NOW!!!

I just heard this too on Lou Dobbs.

Keep calling and emailing.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's a smokescreen to quiet the natives.

democrats are already in opposition to the amendment and are blocking even debate or vote on it in the commitee that would let it go on for a vote.

I just read on MSN that the Senate's stimulus amendment wants to block anyone from receiving a check unless they have a social security #.

I have a question & would appreciate anyone being able to provide the answer.

How can a person have a tax id # & not provide a US social security #?

Is this another way to smokescreen the American voters?

countrykat, here are a few links to read and learn more on tax id numbers and illegal aliens and hopefully others will add their knowledge.

http://www.federaltaxid.us/?gclid=CKK3x ... PAodAUihPg

http://www.cis.org/articles/2002/back1202.html

http://www.csmonitor.com/2002/0321/p02s01-ussc.html

Ephesians 4:32
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

(quote)

Illegals filing taxes more than ever

While trying to avoid one federal agency, they collaborate with IRS

The Associated Press
    updated 6:37 a.m. ET, Fri., April. 13, 2007

RICHMOND, Calif. - Carlos Diaz broke the law when he crossed the border and took a job as an office janitor. But he’s not about to break another by failing to pay his income tax.

“I’ve been talking to other people who’ve done it, and I want to follow the law,â€

Absolutely crazy that an illegal can use an ITIN to claim dependents in Mexico. Is it any wonder the USA is going broke? I'm surprised that the US isn't already broke between the war Bush has us in & the illegal immigrants problem.

And the government does nothing when they receive bogus social security #s? Yet, if an American was to file a return & have 2 #s transposed, he/she would probably never hear the end of it. And to top it all off, the IRS will not simply communicate with the ICE?

Then, to find out states are allowing people to get drivers licenses by having this ITIN ? I wonder if they use that when they get insurance? YEAH, RIGHT!!! Next, all it will take to vote is this ITIN #. Oh, maybe the politicians have passed this already.

And we are considered the terrible ones for our views just because the immigrants really don't follow the laws to become US citizens?! Hmmm, seems that would have been a hint to them.

It is all sickening, absolutely sickening.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast